[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

Hi guys, im looking for help.
Im strugling on dps.
I cant oneshoot T14+ boses
MB somthink wrong with my gear or my gem setup ? Replasing LMP with SlowProj ofc.
Plans to replace one wand with a ES shield and buy a rare ES Helmet.

Spoiler

Thnx for ignoring
SC legues V
Last edited by zaregu on Feb 20, 2020, 4:29:48 PM
I love this build, enjoyed it. But the squishiness is killing it, literally and figuratively. Sucks to die if you miss a dash.
Last edited by gduber on Mar 1, 2020, 1:03:45 PM
Hey,

i have a question to the damage conversion, why is it important to use the Call of the Brotherhood ring and to convert lightning to cold, if you take Avatar of Fire, which says "Deal no nonfire damage" ?

And do we Benefit from all stats from "Explosives Expert"? Or only from the 30% multi because of only fire damage?

I would appreciate it, if you could expain this to me. I would love to take this build for my next league start, if it`s not too squishy..
"
DunklerKoenig wrote:
Hey,

i have a question to the damage conversion, why is it important to use the Call of the Brotherhood ring and to convert lightning to cold, if you take Avatar of Fire, which says "Deal no nonfire damage" ?

And do we Benefit from all stats from "Explosives Expert"? Or only from the 30% multi because of only fire damage?

I would appreciate it, if you could expain this to me. I would love to take this build for my next league start, if it`s not too squishy..

You should read about damage conversion in PoE (or watch some video). Also, open "calcs" tab in PoB and see damage calculations.
Explosives expert works with Skitterbots and provides all bonuses.
Main layer of defence of this build is a damage. You kill mobs so fast, so they can't hurt you. BUT only if you have a core items. It is really expencive to get 7+ ES on this build. With budget setup I had only 5.5k es.
I tried it on SSF and I wasn't pleased by results. It has low survivability upon I reached the maps and mobs with ele res were hard to kill.
Personally, I wil not play this build on start, but I gonna save up the currency to buy all core items.
Last edited by Odiumrus on Mar 1, 2020, 8:23:40 PM
what to do for a 5 link?
will this be updated for 3.10?
how this build at day 1 without any uniques? (rings)
build died =(
"
n1quino wrote:
how this build at day 1 without any uniques? (rings)

Iam using this build (though not the exact Tree) as my league starter and its alot of fun. I used Icicle mine until lvl 38ish but ball lightning is so much better in my opinion.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info