[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

I wish you could use Spell Totem + Wave of Conviction + Curse on Hit + Flamability. I hate manually casting it.
Last edited by Artwebb1986 on Jul 12, 2020, 11:43:53 AM
New player here and just asking as someone mentioned before .
Lvl tree and "endgame" tree pob/Pic in lvl sectioned are really different.

Is the lvleling tree actual to the 3.11 Version or the 3.9 Version? Also what confused me is why is there still the 3.9 Version , it looks also very different is this outdated or still playable and or why is it still in the Guide .

Ps. No Offense just a qustion from a newish player that dont really understand the different of that many builds in one guide
hello, is this a good league starter build? never did a mine build but I'm curious about it
3.12 ver. Updated. Fully REVIVED after 3.12 disaster-nerf. Even Faster than pre-nerf.

If any question, come and ask me on twitch. (don't need to follow me on twitch. I don't regularly be on.)
Why fire penetration support?
Whoops, nevermind. It's the combustion support.
Last edited by ThunderBiome on Sep 26, 2020, 8:42:39 PM
"
bluewelkin wrote:
3.12 ver. Updated. Fully REVIVED after 3.12 disaster-nerf. Even Faster than pre-nerf.

If any question, come and ask me on twitch. (don't need to follow me on twitch. I don't regularly be on.)

In your video you mention flame wall and arcanist brand, but the pob dont have that in it.
Also i dont see what points you take with thread of hope.
But so far it's been a joy to play, but did die to sirus on level 5
He has it all explained on his youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uFPmxbp9oc&t=945s
"
Zaccariaz wrote:
He has it all explained on his youtube video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1uFPmxbp9oc&t=945s

Thanks alot for the time stamp, i did watch the video, but skipped trough most of it, but did try to look after the gem links, must have missed it.
Updated again (fully upgraded minimal version): melting sirus with no 4th phase, t16 100% delirium piece of cake and more
Mid-Budget Fire Conversion Version Updated

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info