[3.12] Durimon's Ball Lightning Miner "REVIVED", 6 ex, even FASTER than pre-nerf (Updated)

I was wondering if i should use 40% ball lightning damage or ball lightning fires an additional projectile as a helmet enchant.
"
Omnivon wrote:
I was wondering if i should use 40% ball lightning damage or ball lightning fires an additional projectile as a helmet enchant.

Ball Damage = single target dps
extra ball = more clear/aoe (extra balls through sources like helm enchant or dying sun do not shotgun meaning they don't affect single target dps)
this guide was good until like maybe T12 maps, any higher and you just die nonstop because of one-shots. Even at T12 it wasnt 1-shotting for shit - only good for clearing. Swapped around to something someone else posted here and i could take 2-3 powerful crits before dying, but overall made for a shittier and not so smooth gameplay. Guess ill just have to re-roll into something else lmao
I just wanted to share "my" version of the build, maybe someone else is also interested in it.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/kk8xVWiC

Right now, I'm farming endgame maps without problems.
If someone has tips for me to get more damage or be tankier, I highly appreciate it, since I don't play a lot of mine builds.
What is the first ascendancy you take?
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
I just wanted to share "my" version of the build, maybe someone else is also interested in it.

PoB: https://pastebin.com/kk8xVWiC

Right now, I'm farming endgame maps without problems.
If someone has tips for me to get more damage or be tankier, I highly appreciate it, since I don't play a lot of mine builds.

Im trying this out for the first time aswell. I have played mines before, but never something like this and never LL. I mostly followed i think he was called LutherPokks build, since OP seems to have abandoned the thread and his build did not seem very tanky at all.

Looks like you are not going for fire conversion. Any advantage to that or just a preference?
"
Hemanse wrote:

Im trying this out for the first time aswell. I have played mines before, but never something like this and never LL. I mostly followed i think he was called LutherPokks build, since OP seems to have abandoned the thread and his build did not seem very tanky at all.

Looks like you are not going for fire conversion. Any advantage to that or just a preference?

Getting rid of the conversion frees your ring slots, that's it basically :D
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
"
Hemanse wrote:

Ah makes sense :) Still low level, but im enjoying this so far. Thinking of maybe trying out arc for clearing maps, not sure how, but seems like it would clear better than ball lightning.
"
Hemanse wrote:
"
Rottenbeer wrote:
"
Hemanse wrote:

Ah makes sense :) Still low level, but im enjoying this so far. Thinking of maybe trying out arc for clearing maps, not sure how, but seems like it would clear better than ball lightning.

Ball Lightning clears very good, no problem there.
The clear is "meh", as in it's ok,but you simply can't "zoom-zoom" in maps, it's not as fast as bow skills,or arc or something like that.

I will try out another variant of this build. This one is ok,but it's neither ultra damage, nor is it ultra tanky,nor does it have a good balance between damage and tankiness.

As of now I have 7,1K ES, it's still nowhere near what a more balanced build should have. 8K would be a minimum, also the damage from this fire conversion variant does not melt stuff as fast as I had hoped and I am not willing to throw dozens of ex into it just to make it somewhat viable.

It can easily melt T16 maps, that's not my issue with this build, it's that some metamorphs do take a while till you kill them,delving can be risky, and not having decent defenses makes this difficult to push past 93-94,as in any mistake will instantly get you killed.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info