3.8.0d Patch Notes

"
Fixed a bug where, while using Ctrl + Mousewheel to navigate between stash tabs, you would get stuck on a Unique Collection Tab.

THAT IS A THING? OH MY F
"
ScarletEyes wrote:
nothing on guild stash?

^
Just a lowly standard player. May RNGesus be with you.
"
Fixed a bug where the Pulsating Grotto, Restless Rubble, Time-Lost Cavern and Haunted Remains Delve encounters could not be completed.

BIGLY
nice
OLD SHATTER SOUND WHEN?
FIX SG SERVER
I would personally like to see some fixes applied to the constant crashes when I use waypoints and portal scrolls, or try to transition from one area to another via a fixed "doorway". Can't even tell you how many times I've had to restart PoE because "Game Crashed" when I was doing those things.
thank you!
"
Icoblablubb wrote:
nothing changed regarding overall performance on BLight encounters especially Blighted maps even with a 6k PC doing Blighted maps with like 80% of the skills ends up in 1fps and crashes.. no fixes to all these 1273162376 different crashes.. at this point i would rather have GGG take an extra month to actually test 10% of the leagues rather then releasing a hot mess after another this is just laughable

What kind of video card do you have?
"
Jaydlez wrote:
And the Smuggler's Stash Delve fix?

That was already fixed in an earlier patch. B or C, I think. It said Delve nodes with rogue exiles.
Skitterbots, when supported by Infernal Legion, now deal damage over time to nearby monsters.

I noticed you could use this with them and they did no damage yesterday (cause i was messing around with gems) but should this really be able to support these to start with since they cant die?

Then again they dont seem to smart so giving them this for free may help

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info