3.8.0d Patch Notes

3.8.0d Patch Notes

• Updated the default item filter.
  • Orb of Horizons and Harbinger's Orb are no longer usable on Blighted Maps.
  • Lightning and Physical Blight monsters now begin appearing when their corresponding tower type is introduced.
  • You can now target your Zombies with Bodyswap when using the unique gloves Aukuna's Will.
  • Summoned Raging Spirits will now correctly prioritise targets if they were summoned while you were targetting a specific monster.
  • Skitterbots, when supported by Infernal Legion, now deal damage over time to nearby monsters.
  • The Siegebreaker unique belt now correctly causes your Raised Spectres to spread Caustic Ground on Death.
  • Fixed a mismatch between the name and description of the Lightning Storm Tower Range ring enchantment.
  • Fixed a bug where you could enter some Blighted maps in a location that made the Blight encounter unreachable.
  • Fixed a bug where Blighted Maps could sometimes generate more than 20 Blight Portals.
  • Fixed a bug where the timer in Blighted Maps remained visible after the Ichor Pump had been destroyed.
  • Fixed a bug where the paths from Blight Portals very close to the Ichor Pump could intersect with it earlier than intended.
  • Fixed a bug where the Pulsating Grotto, Restless Rubble, Time-Lost Cavern and Haunted Remains Delve encounters could not be completed.
  • Fixed a bug where items dropped in a Legion encounter in the Azurite Mine were not the correct item level.
  • Fixed a bug where defeating The Elder did not always grant completion towards the "Defeat Elder Guardians and Elder" challenge.
  • Fixed a bug where using "Resurrect at Checkpoint" after dying in a Map Labyrinth Trial would not send you to the Trial's entrance.
  • Fixed a bug where you were not always placed at your waypoint location when entering your hideout.
  • Fixed a bug where Resonators could be placed in the Currency Stash Tab.
  • Fixed a bug where multiple Eternal Labyrinth trials could be found in a single Map if The Dream Trial prophecy had triggered.
  • Fixed a bug where, while using Ctrl + Mousewheel to navigate between stash tabs, you would get stuck on a Unique Collection Tab.
  • Fixed a client and instance crash that could occur when using Volatile Dead or Venom Gyre.
  • Fixed an instance crash that could occur when using Summon Skitterbots.
Has any exile really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
Last bumped on Sep 10, 2019, 7:57:54 PM
"
DemiDemon wrote:
Please fix the guild access. I'm playing on standard until everything's shaken out with the league and I can't access most of my good stuff. This isn't good enough.

Sorry for the inconvenience!
This is something we're still working on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info