[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Washow wrote:
I'm curious how you are calculating inspiration on the OP. You're saying stuff like 12.5 attacks per second on cyclone and 0.35sec vd trigger but that's totally different from what I have.

Like my cyclone is doing 5.83/s and VD triggers like once a second or something from rough guessing in game.

For now, I have the 6L in my armor setup as CWC - VD - Cyclone - Conc Effect - Ele focus - Controlled Destruction.

Doing massive damage and everything is a breeze. Doing a huge 130% quant t16s with easy. POB's saying my balls are doing like 240k average hit so I'm in a good spot right now haha

How do you have 5.83 attacks per second with corpse pact? I have that when I'm standing still doing nothing and with corpse pact it almost immediately goes to 12 apr.

At league start I was experimenting with Scion but just because of how insane corpse pact is, that was a horrible idea, still leveled the scion to 92 lol.
So I was curious why we take all those crit nodes instead of fire/elemental dmg nodes. Couldn't really find any good results on my own. Hoping someone here might be able to help me out.

Thanks in advance and sorry if it was asked before.
Hey so i currently try to craft a gg armour but im not rly sure if my plan is right or if you got any other point i should consider. So far this is my plan

ALT SPAM:
Prefix
(Prime 86) +(120–129) to maximum Life
(Hunter's 85) (9–12)% increased maximum Life
Suffix
(of the Hunt 80) (21–25)% increased effect of Offerings

REGAL
Prefix
(Prime 86) +(120–129) to maximum Life
(Hunter's 85) (9–12)% increased maximum Life
(Resplendent 75) +(91–100) to maximum Energy Shield
(Hunter's 82) You can apply an additional Curse

Suffix -->!!! Would be nice but if hit no Multi Mod possible!!!!
(of the Crusade 80) Recover (5–6)% of Energy Shield on Kill
(of the Hunt 84) Spells have +(1.1–1.5)% to Critical Strike Chance
ANY RESISTANCE T1-T2

BEAST CRAFT
SPIDER AURA (SUffix)

MODS:4

MULTI MOD --> !!! Only with free suffix!!!
Prefix
(Jun 81) Gain (9–10)% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

So best Combo i can reach with that

Prefix
1.+(120–129) to maximum Life
2.(9–12)% increased maximum Life

open prefix:
3.CRAFTED Gain (9–10)% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

Suffix
1.(21–25)% increased effect of Offerings
2. SPIDER AURA

open suffix :
3. Spells have +(1.1–1.5)% to Critical Strike Chance

Bad regal obviously i would try to annul and then go for multi mod after best craft.

ANy other mods i should consider?
I got a crusader hunter base so other mods i would keep if hit with regal are:
(of the Crusade 80) 15% chance to gain a Power Charge on Critical Strike
(of the Crusade 80) Recover (5–6)% of Energy Shield on Kill
Last edited by Obermaster10 on Dec 25, 2019, 12:23:30 PM
"
Dezyr wrote:
I can't understand how this build runs it's auras without any reserved reductions, can anyone look at my character and enlighten me? (punny)

Thanks!

It's Christmas magic obviously.

And I'm not running a 50% aura right now. :)

@Deady
We get far more damage out of the crit nodes. We're also conveniently close to so many of the clusters.

@Obermaster
If alt spamming, apply an additional curse os also a good prefix.

I would go for fossil crafting. Pristine (or dense) + Aetheric. Can add bound for increased effect of auras on you if you want.

Aetheric is to boost chances at spell crit and reduce the attack crit rolls. Arcane surge support is good for 10% more damage if you have another way to gain the buff.

I would be aiming for

Increased effect of offerings
Spell Crit

Anything decent past that basically.

Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas!
@Gryphenprey

Hey can you check my item and see why I keep getting one shot with regular atziri ?

I can do mapping pretty fine but the damage doesn't seem enough. I have around 125k avg hit by POB.

Last edited by Luciuswalston on Dec 25, 2019, 1:41:01 PM
"
Luciuswalston wrote:
@Gryphenprey

Hey can you check my item and see why I keep getting one shot with regular atziri ?

I can do mapping pretty fine but the damage doesn't seem enough. I have around 125k avg hit by POB.

atziri has a clone that reflects damage. This is what's killing you.

atziri has a clone that reflects damage. This is what's killing you.[/quote]

Ah ok, what else can I do to improve my damage ? should I get a 6link chest with empowered and VD lv 21 ?
"
"
Washow wrote:
I'm curious how you are calculating inspiration on the OP. You're saying stuff like 12.5 attacks per second on cyclone and 0.35sec vd trigger but that's totally different from what I have.

Like my cyclone is doing 5.83/s and VD triggers like once a second or something from rough guessing in game.

For now, I have the 6L in my armor setup as CWC - VD - Cyclone - Conc Effect - Ele focus - Controlled Destruction.

Doing massive damage and everything is a breeze. Doing a huge 130% quant t16s with easy. POB's saying my balls are doing like 240k average hit so I'm in a good spot right now haha

How do you have 5.83 attacks per second with corpse pact? I have that when I'm standing still doing nothing and with corpse pact it almost immediately goes to 12 apr.

At league start I was experimenting with Scion but just because of how insane corpse pact is, that was a horrible idea, still leveled the scion to 92 lol.

Oh I was actually going by POB and didn't realize it was showing average or something.

Just sitting in my HO, my aspd is 4.0 and it climbs past 12 super super slowly. I'm not sure how you're getting to that immediately. If I spin in a place, I hit ~10 and then goes back down to 8 ish. If I spin around, I can get little higher but still not immediately 12. I have to get to maps and have tons of corpses around to hit 12+

Weird. I wonder why? Like am I missing some attack speed thing
Hey Gryph ,haven't tried this(CWC vd,cycloner) and studied a few guides found your's to be a very flexible start point, I've shuffled around some of my skills, (check my profile "MadamLeDouche" and have got to a pretty happy medium on about a 18 ex budget so far I opted to focus on Elemental penetration because boss updates and have found what I'm doing to be very effective anyway here's what I've discovered :

-I've dropped my assassins mark ring and decided to run that on my main CWDT setup in favor for a curse on hit flammability ring (dual curse)

-I dropped anger and have been proccing combustion via an abyss jewel "added fire damage to spells while wielding a 2H weapon" , which you can also cheat phasing onto as well

-With the price of ES on hit watcher's eyes 10 - 12 ex + , I'm running the fenumus spinnerets option with HoA , Aspect of spider,Clarity(L1), vaal Disc/Disc, with 228 mana free (quite alot) .

-I've been sustaining my mana via a clarity watchers eye ( dmg taken gained as mana)

Other than those changes I've pretty well mirrored the tree because there isn't a huge amount of flexibility as this build is mechanically heavy, and very stat hungry (In my opinion)

But it's been running great , since I did those few little changes I'm clearing t16 meta morphs in like 5 seconds and speeding most map mods very quickly in t16s, the worst I've found that's doable has been vulnerability ,

Any way great build , hope you like my little spin on it
Last edited by BallinGorilla on Dec 25, 2019, 3:16:14 PM
Thanks for great build, I really enjoyed. My question is my damage output is quite low for t12+ maps. What should be the next upgrade? There is no 6l chest with %25 effect of offerings so probably I will create but before that is there anything that I can do for increase my damage? in POE hud my cyclone dps is 10k and vd is 34k nearby 10 corpses with herald of ash and discipline. My char name is ShadowConsumer

Thank you in advance
Last edited by Kutsalizm on Dec 25, 2019, 3:46:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info