[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
OWazabi wrote:
Hey guys,

I'm currently trying this build as my first char on the league, and I'm loving it thanks. :)

I was wondering a couple things tho.

1) How do you play with anger + ash + discipline? I can't see where he get mana reserve reduction.

2) I recently switched to Scold (was just playing tabula with desecrate + vd stuff), and I'm having some troubles understanding it. ^^
Like, I get no ES regen until I go into fight.
It's like I'm not damaging myself enough? Idk
If I spamm cyclone in emptyness, my ES gets drained, then I start getting some corpses spawning, but ES doesnt go up.

But if I'm fighiting mobs, then it does.

I'm pretty bad but I'd like to understand. xD

Hope I made myself clear, thanks a lot. :3

For started you need

I would also recommend removing
until you get body armour with "% increased effect of offerings" especially because you don't have your other offerings on yet. If you still feel like you're dying too much then respec your tree for more life for spirit offering.
can someone who knows answer my question? what is the rise spectre link set up if ur not using AG nd where do I put it? running out of room for gems
i want to do a CwC VD but i found this other build too :
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2643268/page/1

(volabomber)

and now i can't decide between which build to follow yours or his, anyone knows if there is any major difference?! and which i should follow?

also is there a reason why your 3.9 POB isnt resist cap?

what you think about taking cleansed thought instead of charing offensive for annoitment?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Last edited by xenochaos1 on Dec 24, 2019, 12:45:29 PM
Thank you for this Build! Played every season.. this is by far the most and affordable build i have used yet! I rerolled my zombiemancer to this build and do not regret it!

A++ happy holidays!
(question, You mention AG but i cannot find where you socket the gem)
It could be because your path of building is not using it... or i could be mssing something. Thanks
For all players.. be careful with leash of oblation! it's a noob trap! I used it for 10 levels and i didn't know it's worse than a rare one if you don't know what are you doing. The belt can make you a lot weaker because the other offerings use more corpses than you are generating, and on top of that, your offerings are weeaker so your heal rate is a lot worse.

I removed it and the suvirvability increased A LOT.
Regarding AG, I made a note on this in the guide recently. But basically I'm not currently using it bc of how rippy the end bosses are for minions. Just doesn't seem worth investing a few ex into something that just dies. Watch my T16 Redeemer video and you'll see just how fast he gets ganked. It feels like HoGM levels of nope.

For utility specters, link with meatshield is adequate if you want to use them. Convocation on CWDT is your friend.

If you're not planning to do conquerors then AG is fine. Like if you want to delve, for example.

I get resistances from Spirit offering. I am always capped.

As for me vs Volabomber...
His build looks very cookie cutter. I tend to give options. He puts a higher focus on life vs es and I go for the pure hybrid route. Without dissecting it, I'd say the trees are probably pretty interchangeable. I can't check atm as I'm answering via mobile in a hospital bed. Hahahaha

There are many viable ways to play it and I like exploring them and sharing my positive results. This is often why you'll look at my character and see something that doesn't line up with the guide. I'm experimenting.

Edit: seriously, re-read my notes in the guide about leash of oblation. While it is a fantastic item, you need the proper tools to support it. 90% of the questions I get are solved by removing this belt until you have all the pieces together.

Okay going back to sleep now. Merry Christmas folks.
Last edited by Gryphenprey on Dec 24, 2019, 1:37:20 PM
Understood boys! Thanks a lot for your tips I understand better now! :)

I'll grind some chaos for those gloves and ring. Have a nice day and a merry xmas! <3
"
ByR wrote:
For all players.. be careful with leash of oblation! it's a noob trap! I used it for 10 levels and i didn't know it's worse than a rare one if you don't know what are you doing. The belt can make you a lot weaker because the other offerings use more corpses than you are generating, and on top of that, your offerings are weeaker so your heal rate is a lot worse.

I removed it and the suvirvability increased A LOT.

it's actually quite good. It adds a lot of survivability. But you need the offerings chest for it to actually work. With out that chest it just won't work and you will be losing too much ES.

Regarding AG, someone post about using max life as es body armour and mask of stiched combo at Qlida zombiemancer guide. Basically, that body armour will give at least 5k es and that mask will generate at least 10% life persec(1% per 500es). I still dont have oppurtunity to test but from I read it makes the AG immortal.

Edit :

Burn alomst 2.5k alt and finally end with that. Is it good enough to use beast craft? And does attack speed play role in our cwc proc?
Last edited by Ayam1414 on Dec 24, 2019, 3:39:02 PM
Uhm how do you sustain the three auras? HoA+Aspect+Discipline? (Without the Synthesis Rings)

Thanks mate!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info