[3.13] Saboteur Pyroclast Mine Crit - Cheap, SSF friendly

Last edited by Dodgy242 on Sep 9, 2019, 6:32:02 AM
I'm a relatively noob player and I've been following this build religiously as a starter. I gotta say, it's been goddamn amazing so far, and leveling has been smooth as hell. Act bosses just melt within seconds.It's also perfect for clearing Blight mobs too.

Thanks Harest for the build.

Below are my current gear

"
Dodgy242 wrote:
Just a quick question here. I've found this build online : https://www.poe-vault.com/guides/pyroclast-mine-saboteur-build-guide

It's comparable but the skilltree is quite different.
Skilltree

Could anyone tell me which one is best to follow?
It's a non crit build, so i'll let anyone answer you on that, as i'm the creator of this build thread ^^.
"
... [see above]
As always, glad it helped o/.
Last edited by Harest on Sep 9, 2019, 2:17:43 PM
Hello, very nice build mate. playing a mine build will remind me of d2 assasin but w/e haha im fairly new to PoE and i was wondering what kind of weapon should we use while attempting this build, does spell damage affect mines/traps?

Also which class acendencie is Saboteur? cant wait to try it out. Waiting blight league to start on console ✌
Last edited by ZarakiZenpachii on Sep 9, 2019, 8:29:23 PM
"
... [see above]
Hi,
You mainly want any weapon that can have spells bonuses : Staff, sceptre, rune dagger or wand. A shield is also an option as offhand with any 1h weapon.
Yes, spell damages affect mines/traps. You can easily know this kind of stuff by checking the gem keywords. Here for Pyroclast Mine : "Mine, Spell, Projectile, Fire, AoE, Aura". Note that a keyword like "projectile" is listed but only affect one part of our mine : the mortar projectiles.

If you check in which forum you're, you'll see it's the Shadow :p. Have fun o/.
Last edited by Harest on Sep 9, 2019, 9:01:46 PM
Level 88. Figured I’d show my gear for this league.
Since we're not exactly starved for sockets and don't have any super-compelling mine-specific uniques, I wonder if a Kaoms is the real endgame play.
Yeah im kinda bummed whether to go carcass jack or kaoms heart
"
zz9za wrote:
Since we're not exactly starved for sockets and don't have any super-compelling mine-specific uniques, I wonder if a Kaoms is the real endgame play.
I'd say so indeed.
"
flewychan wrote:
From PoB Pyroclast Mine has 3 different AoE radius : the nova (base radius = 20), the area in which projectiles will land (base radius = 26) and the explosion of each projectile (base radius = 12).
12 being really small. With the current tree and Born in the Shadows as the 4th ascendancy node, we're at 14. With a Carcass Jack, you can get this at 17 if the inc. AoE roll is 49-50%. For a radius of 16, 26% inc. AoE is needed.
It works the same way as Rain of Arrows does regarding the enemies targeting.

With our tree having all the Scion life nodes we're at 181% max life (not including any jewel), i'd definitely prioritize a Kaom's Heart if i can get one, and use a Staff for our main setup.
Last edited by Harest on Sep 10, 2019, 3:18:41 AM
"
flewychan wrote:
In my opinion the Kaoms Heart is the way to go, we have by far enough AOE, but we need life and KH gives also increased fire damage.
Last edited by Joybringer75 on Sep 10, 2019, 3:38:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info