[3.13] Saboteur Pyroclast Mine Crit - Cheap, SSF friendly

Oh okay, that's good to know. Thanks alot! I'm super hyped to play your build tomorrow :)

"
Harest wrote:
"
Pjey wrote:
... [see above]
Cf. changelog skilltree didn't change. And checking it for a sec i forgot we had 10% pen in there. So you'll be completely fine. If you want the last 3%, you'd want an awakened gem.
I updated the note.
What do you think about about dropping the way for the Scion life wheel completely and just grabbing the jewel? Instead you can go for the Retribution, Discipline and Training, Holy divinity and Holy Dominion near the Templar. It a very similar amount of life and a lot more damage and some nice utility.

It is going to be my starter in 3.9. Might go for different mines in the end but will see.
"
Mojlnir wrote:
... [see above]
You can also do that for sure. It's up to you either you want more life and intend to complete the scion life wheel or do something like you said, or even just taking jewel slots if you've the currencies for them / just got lucky with the looted jewels.
Last edited by Harest on Dec 12, 2019, 3:46:24 PM
Looking forward to using this as my league starter. Any reason why you skipped phase acrobatics?
"
TheAlquimista wrote:
... [see above]
Aside from not having enough points for it / prefered other stuff, nope ^^.
A build is always a bit personal, when you start to know what you'd prefer and it'd not cost much in exchange, there's no reason to not do it.
Thanks! Best of luck in 3.9
Loving playing with this build. The leveling was very smooth. Leveled with stormblast mine was a breeze, switched to icicle mine, Vaal arc mines, then pryoclast. The single target damage of the pyroclast is absolutely insane.

I just completed white maps on the atlas. Overall was a breeze.
Here is my Pob: https://pastebin.com/Dmk5xuiK

I watched Pohx, a youtube/streamer speak about mines in HC. The issue usually isn't the damage it's survivability. I would agree. I choose to go a little south of Phase Acrobatics; getting Silent Step and survivalist. The silent steps are great as it's another 5% REDUCED, not less, damage on top of the 10% we already get from ascendancy. Pretty cool.

Here is my current Gear and honestly this gear is trivializing white maps.

I find the Arc mines great with big packs of mobs all around you spread out such as Legion. Vaal arc helps.

As for League mechanic. I have spawned about 20 unique +600% life metamorphs while mapping. If I can get 19 mines on the ground before the metamorph pops it "one shots". Mines are fun :)
Last edited by TerminalLife on Dec 14, 2019, 8:58:16 PM
would tremor rod be a good weapon for this build, or a rare is better?
"

From my understanding, it depends on what you are going for. For bosses, it would basically double damage on a standing target for very cheap investment. For map clearing not so much as the pyro mine will just one-shot enemies anyways. For arc mine, it does help with clearing if you use that as a map clearing mine. The reason it would not help pyro with clear speed is that it does not rearm the mine until the fireball projectile animation is complete.

Now here is something to consider. It rearms and sets off the mines again, doubling the on-screen effects. Base projectiles are 3, couple +2 on helms if you get it and, +2 on the dying sun. Mega damage although now that is some screen cancer and will effect fps performance, ha.
Last edited by TerminalLife on Dec 14, 2019, 10:31:45 PM
"
TerminalLife wrote:
"

From my understanding, it depends on what you are going for. For bosses, it would basically double damage on a standing target for very cheap investment. For map clearing not so much as the pyro mine will just one-shot enemies anyways. For arc mine, it does help with clearing if you use that as a map clearing mine. The reason it would not help pyro with clear speed is that it does not rearm the mine until the fireball projectile animation is complete.

Now here is something to consider. It rearms and sets off the mines again, doubling the on-screen effects. Base projectiles are 3, couple +2 on helms if you get it and, +2 on the dying sun. Mega damage although now that is some screen cancer and will effect fps performance, ha.

thanks for the reply. i'll try it out for bosses since its a couple of chaos right now

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info