[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

lilianmarius
what should i up in my gear?)
"
EnrageDlol wrote:
EDIT: Scratch everything i said below, I bit the bullet, Tranquility feels amazing, I'm absolutely melting metamorphs/bosses now. HUGE upgrade.

How big of an upgrade is Tranquility over Mystic Talents? sitting at 9k ES and i finally colored my staff properly (lost 1 red for an extra blue, -life leech support +controlled destruction). I'm wondering if i should keep corrupting cyclopean coils, I'm about 11 belts deep already with no luck or just spend my chaos on the 2 golden oils.

Been super unlucky making currency and getting corruptions. My damage seems ok, but it could be better. If it's a huge jump it'll sway me over. Trying to save up for a ES on hit watchers eye, but im wondering if tranquility is the better spend right now.

i just got Tranquility and holy shit that melts everything

http://poe-profile.info/profile/DrGimpfen?realm=pc

currently farming up to T14 and i am drowned in currency thanks to metamorphs and an early Cospri's Malice that i sold for 4ex
We did it boys! Welcome to the real endgame :P

Just finished to awake my entire Atlas to level 8 (all 154 maps from Atlas are now T14-T16)!
Playing a build which doesn't have "clear speed" as one of its strong points, i think this is a big achievement, even more being completed after only 11 days from league start!

Here is the video of the last watch stone acquisition:

I_Storm _Santa awakes the entire Atlas to level 8

Merry Christmas everyone and Happy Holidays!

Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 24, 2019, 9:25:56 PM
Sitting at 1.7k int right now and 8k es.
Pretty solid build. Endgame gear can be expensive :)

Spoiler
yeah...killed Sirius with aw1 lvl lul...died 2 times cause of -30%ms of cyclone
well droped Thread of hope only -(
so mb boss not so hard, just listen to his die and dodge big beam)
I rly love to play this build. Its nice to do any content with it.

However, my main concern this league is metamorph + lightning mirage which is absolutely deadly when combined with icestorm flowing on whole screen. Does anyone have some advice how to make it a bit more dodgeable during such fights?
hello, loving this build so far and wanted to ask as to what i could upgrade next, currently at 2177 int and 9.2k ES outside of a decently rolled helmet with -cold res i'm not sure what i should be looking at upgrading next, any tips would be greatly appreciated.

character is Rageanim
"
DrGimpfeN wrote:
"
EnrageDlol wrote:
EDIT: Scratch everything i said below, I bit the bullet, Tranquility feels amazing, I'm absolutely melting metamorphs/bosses now. HUGE upgrade.

How big of an upgrade is Tranquility over Mystic Talents? sitting at 9k ES and i finally colored my staff properly (lost 1 red for an extra blue, -life leech support +controlled destruction). I'm wondering if i should keep corrupting cyclopean coils, I'm about 11 belts deep already with no luck or just spend my chaos on the 2 golden oils.

Been super unlucky making currency and getting corruptions. My damage seems ok, but it could be better. If it's a huge jump it'll sway me over. Trying to save up for a ES on hit watchers eye, but im wondering if tranquility is the better spend right now.

i just got Tranquility and holy shit that melts everything

http://poe-profile.info/profile/DrGimpfen?realm=pc

currently farming up to T14 and i am drowned in currency thanks to metamorphs and an early Cospri's Malice that i sold for 4ex

ok ok ok this is getting insane right now!
i just dropped a mirror

how to process with this build now after my budget is "unlimited"?
"
DrGimpfeN wrote:

ok ok ok this is getting insane right now!
i just dropped a mirror

how to process with this build now after my budget is "unlimited"?

Ha, ha, ha, congratulations for the mirror!

Now you can afford a double Watcher's Eye with ES on hit with Discipline/Extra ES from maximum Mana with Clarity.

That jewel is the best Watcher's Eye combo for this build in this rippy league!

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/bdVyOSL
Last edited by lilianmarius on Dec 25, 2019, 8:54:51 AM
you guys use ES leech gem for hard bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info