[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"

I'm the type of person that really only plays one build a league, and I'm not efficient at all. Speed and efficiency aren't as important to me as playing a fun and engaging build during a new league. If this build is still viable and it looks like it's very budget friendly - I don't mind starting the league slower. In fact I'll probably not be playing on launch anyways. I just want to gauge how people feel the build will be in Scourge.

In that case, you will do just fine. In Expedition, I had zero exalts (found nothing, nor anything to sell) and still managed to hit 2500+ int and do red maps easily. Just missing the +ES on hit eye.
hm well new passive tree..it gona be pain for Kelvynn to make new )
"
archwerewolf wrote:
hm well new passive tree..it gona be pain for Kelvynn to make new )

I'm really looking forward to seeing the details of the new tree.

I think a lot of new builds are going to be enabled. WI may now be able to take several different approaches.
and yeah triggered us with icestorm on livestream and no word's about it in patch notes :/
why they doing it :/

oh wait or it's not real patch notes? xD
Last edited by archwerewolf on Oct 15, 2021, 10:29:26 AM
Awakened Cast while Channelling now grants “Avoid Interruption from Stuns While Using Supported Skills” at gem level 5.
hm fire master got choice - 1% increased fire dmg per 20 str...
i hope that cold gona be same but per 20 int 1% cold dmg)
Hope that Kelvin play this league.

I am totaly lost with the mastery system and all the choises :-(
"

well i think mastery system not hard...more important its about optimal path for cluster version etc
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"

well i think mastery system not hard...more important its about optimal path for cluster version etc

well we won't have to worry about the cluster version for a few weeks...

did you see the simulacrum changes? uber simulacrum can drop more unique jewels!

in all of the simulacrums I've done, I've dropped exactly one voice (5 -- way back during the Delirium league), and zero split personalities or megalomaniacs. ZERO. So this change is promising -- the quantities may increase and the prices may drop.

I have been dying to the bosses at the 19th - 20th stage (but no clusters or watcher's eye, so that's likely the difference.)

I am wondering if GGG will not release the passive tree information at all before league start. That's one way to start everyone off on an equal foot and slow down the racers!
Last edited by Graiaule on Oct 15, 2021, 7:59:33 PM
I am strongly considering this build as my starter. With all of the improvements to ES values, recovery and leech, I feel quite an itch coming on.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info