[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Hello everybody,
i play guarding instead of Scion...

DO you have any tip how to deal with stun?
Last edited by Nargoron on Aug 1, 2020, 3:53:53 PM
Hi everyone !
Today's my birthday :D
And because i'm a greedy person, as a present, I'd like someone to look at my own Icestorm character and tells me what it lacks most right now.
I put everything into intelligence and managed to reach almost 1800 int, I also bought as much ES as possible. Well the budget wasn't especially high but i'm thinking about doing an upgrade since the character can struggle some one shot woopsies with only 5600 ES. For instance, do I need more flat ES or % right now ? And what could the dps upgrades options be ?
"
Rıkku wrote:
Hi everyone !
Today's my birthday :D
And because i'm a greedy person, as a present, I'd like someone to look at my own Icestorm character and tells me what it lacks most right now.
I put everything into intelligence and managed to reach almost 1800 int, I also bought as much ES as possible. Well the budget wasn't especially high but i'm thinking about doing an upgrade since the character can struggle some one shot woopsies with only 5600 ES. For instance, do I need more flat ES or % right now ? And what could the dps upgrades options be ?

Good day, and happy birthday!

* Your evasion helmet gives 0 ES. The +% ES craft you made does nothing as it only works locally. I'm selling this piece for 30c if you want. It can be recrafted with +30 Int and augmented with defence if you have.

* Buy a Cyclopean Coil with 15% Attributes and catalyst it with Intrinsic. ~50c investment
* Rings with higher Int/ES. Remember you can craft resists fairly easily in the garden with remove add and augment crafts. They also go fairly cheap on market.
* Anoint something else than Diamond Skin unless you really need these resists. A +30 Int notable or Mystic Talents for example.
* Instead of crafting a hybrid Life/ES mod on your chest, craft 6% increased Attributes on that open suffix.
* You have a Fertile Mind slotted into the first jewel slot where your resist nodes are. Either swap with a rare jewel or better yet a Pure Talent since you already allocated Templar node but don't have one.

That's what I can think of with a quick view. If you need any help with crafting just whisper me or someone else in the thread ingame.
Is there a updated version of the build? For instance the ash storm node no longer reduces reflected damage, unless the wording just confuses me now on it.
Last edited by FrooostyTheBlowman on Aug 3, 2020, 10:08:38 PM
Well it's nice to see that you can still get some really fun Delirium runs once you get the right maps and manage to spawn the mirrors. I had 2 delirium mirrors spawn in a row in Malformation. The latter one was pretty sick with two natural legions spawning right next to eachother with generals.

Spoiler

I made a final attempt at crafting an anointed & catalyzed three rat talisman but no luck except a minor improvement from my previous talisman, 6% physical dmg reduction is not so bad for our build as we only usually have a basalt flask and nothing more.

Spoiler

And today I tried to craft a Hunter/Warlord Fingerless Silk Gloves with Unnerve/Culling Strike. I hit a suffix that can't be Harvest removed so I tried my luck with beastcraft annuling them. I got 3 unremovable affixes in a row and then I just slammed an Spite essence on it and made some improvised crafting. End result is ok. I might try my luck at buying influence craft services later when I have some spare exalts to get culling strike on them.
Anyone try using Harvest Synthesis crafting to get 6% int on gloves?
"
Graiaule wrote:
Anyone try using Harvest Synthesis crafting to get 6% int on gloves?

You are asking that like is an easy thing to get that Synthesis implicit out of hundreds of implicits :)

If you want to get % intelligence Synthesis implicit better try on Sorcerer boots, is probably "easier" and because you don't normally need influenced boots you can "spam" Synthesis Harvest crafting on normal bases like Sorcerer boots or so. i tried on mine and got 4% movement speed which is not bad after all.

This if you don't use "poor man" boots Stampede like most of the people playing this build do :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Aug 5, 2020, 3:29:16 AM
So what is the best option to run ele reflect? The 20% is gone from the scion start area, sybil only gets us 80%...

The shaper or elder chest mod is the best way I suppose?
"
So what is the best option to run ele reflect? The 20% is gone from the scion start area, sybil only gets us 80%...

Simplest thing to do is just respec your ascendancy to Elementalist and do all of your elemental reflect maps at the same time.
"

Soul of Yugul Pantheon solves your problem :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info