[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Some cluster jewel node changes.

Thaumophage is no longer worth it, as the increased Maximum total recovery from Energy shield leech has been removed

Hex Breaker is hardly worth it, as it just removes a curse after 2 seconds of channeling instead of making you immune to curses.

Conservation of Energy has gone from 20% increased Maximum total recovery to 10%

-----------
I don't think that any of other commonly used cluster nodes were changed in regards to our build.

"
srt4eblue wrote:

why not just do something like farm Blood Aquaducts for chaos recipe for like an hour or two and buy cards off of other people?

SSFbtw... Want to go ssf this league. Makes sense with all the nice crafting options. Maybe its rather easy to convert unique staves to other unique staves...
"
mdpoe wrote:

SSFbtw... Want to go ssf this league. Makes sense with all the nice crafting options. Maybe its rather easy to convert unique staves to other unique staves...

Could this be GGG's solution to the auction house? Make it easier to craft all of your gear so why bother trading? HMMMMMM

"
klan_nedoklan wrote:
Split Personality stacking is no more.
Is there an updated version for 3.11?
Also I'm thinking for Arcanist Brand version and how it will perform?

I personally think this is a huge loss for the build. It won't be nearly as good but you can slot the Pure Talent back in along with jewels that give intelligence and energy shield. I know it's not nearly as strong but better than nothing. Cold to the Core is a huge part of the damage and that seems to have escaped the nerf bat. Back to playing more Fertile Minds and Brute Force Solutions can help make up some of the loss too. As for the cluster jewel Splits, I would play Megalomaniacs with Will Shaper/Genius/Cold to the Core/etc.
"
HHLupus wrote:
"
One other change, the 20% reduced reflect was removed from "Ash, Frost, and Storm".

I did not see updates to Sibyl's Lament in the patch notes, so we have a 20% gap to contend with.

Yugul Pantheon can Cover that.

I played Inquisitor/Elementalist to cover reflected damage. You don't get the extra curse but the elemental reflect immunity, damage pen, and the extra golem (even though he keeps dying and needs resummoning) felt well worth the switch. Not having to mess with Sibyl's and Ash/Frost/Storm was a huge plus.
"
Harwinne wrote:

I played Inquisitor/Elementalist to cover reflected damage. You don't get the extra curse but the elemental reflect immunity, damage pen, and the extra golem (even though he keeps dying and needs resummoning) felt well worth the switch. Not having to mess with Sibyl's and Ash/Frost/Storm was a huge plus.

Where do you get stun immunity from?
"
mdpoe wrote:
"
Harwinne wrote:

Where do you get stun immunity from?

Cyclone all the way up to 3.11 is naturally stun immune.

For 3.11, this is a huge stretch but I'm thinking Skyforth to combat stun. It's pricey and you lose the annoint and the movement speed from Stampede, but 500% of your mana should be huge and more or less block stun. Now- I'm just thinking off the top of my head and there's probably other ways that are better.
Last edited by Harwinne on Jun 17, 2020, 3:43:40 PM
"
mdpoe wrote:
"
srt4eblue wrote:

why not just do something like farm Blood Aquaducts for chaos recipe for like an hour or two and buy cards off of other people?

if you want ssf this build, i'd rather not. Rolling INT on every piece of gear is quite hard and without 1.5-2k INT (consider unique jewels as well) - your dps will be lacking even on yellow maps.

But if you want to do it, just go for A6 Western Forest. For SSF it's faster than T12 map for sure.
wow

hexbreaker is the biggest loss. was the best beside from immun to corrupting blood.
traumophage and conservation of energy arent not so neccesary if you have a watchers eye. And in delve is watchers eye the best over all other.

And the split personality is the greatest loss ever. Also lilianmarius wasnt over 4000 int with the builds bevor. And I have this league over 4000 int with only 4 of them.

I think the build will be playable. But i died only one time in incursion with full delirium in case of a blue pack with this fucking totems and lightning dmg between 97 and 99. That never happend bevor and i never reached 99 since i play closed beta.

its the strongest build i ever played this league.
"
divinity wrote:

if you want ssf this build, i'd rather not. Rolling INT on every piece of gear is quite hard and without 1.5-2k INT (consider unique jewels as well) - your dps will be lacking even on yellow maps.

But if you want to do it, just go for A6 Western Forest. For SSF it's faster than T12 map for sure.

Already reached red maps with 950 int before. Its fine. :)
A6 Farming will suck though, will probably need 10h or more :(

If harvest doesnt improve crafting much, 1500int will be hard. If it improves by much, it should even go to like 2000 without many unique jewels...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info