[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Liking this build so far. Level 82 :-)
It is quite heavy for my GPU though :-D

Equipment if anyone should care:
Spoiler

Jewels: 4 Brute Force Solution, 2 Fertile Mind, plus Pure Talent so far

Got a couple of EX spare if anyone has any suggestions for best upgrades. I know I should get int on the helmet, but need the resists.
Last edited by Cyzax on Oct 7, 2019, 7:29:08 AM
"
EricHomeAlone wrote:
"
You do realize that that is in fact a 1% dmg per 15 int line...right? Its not a %int increase.

What Graiaule is saying is you want the 1% damage per 15 Int in addition to the 10-12% increased attributes roll (both Shaper mods) on an amulet.

Managed to get this one, it's the best I could do I think.
"
Chridian wrote:
"
EricHomeAlone wrote:
"
You do realize that that is in fact a 1% dmg per 15 int line...right? Its not a %int increase.

What Graiaule is saying is you want the 1% damage per 15 Int in addition to the 10-12% increased attributes roll (both Shaper mods) on an amulet.

Managed to get this one, it's the best I could do I think.

May i suggest to replace 30 int with Aspect of the spider if you don't have it crafted somewhere else (the unique beast is cheap) and craft 20% increased ES on free prefix slot. Overall i think is a better ideea as an endgame option
Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 7, 2019, 9:28:02 AM
you have to excuse my ignorance, is that better than tryign to get a pair of boots with a free suffix?
also is that a good upgrade to swap out the int? damage wise I mean
(also please tell me that's an endgame amulet otherwise I really messed up) :p
"
Chridian wrote:
you have to excuse my ignorance, is that better than tryign to get a pair of boots with a free suffix?

You can craft Aspect in boots and keep the Int on amulet don't worry if that's what you want. But crafting Aspect on your amulet also gives you the possibility to craft 20% increased ES which also boost the bonus damage that Tranquility gives and your overall ES value.

You can always craft on boots if a free suffix 20% dual resistances or 35% single one, it's all about choices after all.

I crafted the Aspect in my amulet and i don't regret :). And yeah, your amulet is a decent one as an endgame option if you ask me.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Oct 7, 2019, 9:43:57 AM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

You can craft Aspect in boots and keep the Int on amulet don't worry if that's what you want. But crafting Aspect on your amulet also gives you the possibility to craft 20% increased ES from which also boost Tranquility damage and your overall ES value.

You can always craft on boots if a free suffix 20% dual resistances or 35% single one it's all about choices after all.

I crafted the Aspect in my amulet and i don't regret :). And yeah your amulet is a decent one as an endgame option if yo ask me.

Good, I will do that actually, craft on the amulet as you suggest, as soon as I allocate sovereignity so I can run Aspect - Flesh and stone, arctic armour and discipline right?
"
Chridian wrote:

Good, I will do that actually, craft on the amulet as you suggest, as soon as I allocate sovereignity so I can run Aspect - Flesh and stone, arctic armour and discipline right?

You may need also i think 1 or 2 corrupted fertile mind or brute force with 1% mana reserved as implicit if i am not mistaken so you remain with around 100+ mana to cast skills. I have 1 and now i only have 93 mana unreserved which is ok
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

You may need also i think 1 or 2 corrupted fertile mind or brute force with 1% mana reserved as implicit if i am not mistaken so you remain with around 100+ mana to cast skills. I have 1 and now i only have 93 mana unreserved which is ok

I'll try my best to get a hold of that as well then.
Just finished the great vaaling of 2019 with around 30 rings or so xD
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Chridian wrote:

Nah, the 1% mana corruptions are not necessary, there is enough mana for everything without them. It's just a nice byproduct of vaaling stat jewels in search of the Corrupting Blood immunity.
Aah so that's also one we want, is that the reason you don't carry a bleed immunity flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info