"
HEXZOR wrote:
is this worth multi mod for 1 suffix?

Yes.
Suffix: incr. Attributes
Prefix: + max Energy Shield
So everything is fine :)

i mean is it worth it only for the 6% attr im not rly sure
Hardcore was great for the first 8 seconds or so. I think I made it through about 4 whole zombies!
Just wondering, since we're back to Scion, maybe we could also go back to cold>fire conversion? Any Pros & Cons on that?
Last edited by Lirhtim on Sep 28, 2019, 1:30:35 PM
Hi,

like the build and started, works great.

But why i cannot open the PoB pastebin? PoB gives always an error message.

Thanks.

DONE, whyever a crash during the last update of PoB
Last edited by mikecedric on Sep 28, 2019, 5:45:46 AM
I just beat Uber Elder for the first time ever. Thank you for a fantastic build.

I've never tried Uber before, and got him down on the second attempt. That's testament to how good your build is.

Got a really good Eternity Shroud roll out of it. 142/94/21/5

Also, 1761 INT & 8951 ES, for anyone curious.
How are you guys pushing above 7k ES? Is the next step for me really just crafting the regalia? I've only 2ex right now so my budget is pretty tight if there are other smaller upgrades I can make in the meantime to practice smoothing out the endgame bosses a bit
Last edited by airesettia on Sep 29, 2019, 9:51:30 AM
You could start by buying a higher percentage cyclopean coil. Even the 14% ones go for like 35 chaos.
"
I just beat Uber Elder for the first time ever. Thank you for a fantastic build.

I've never tried Uber before, and got him down on the second attempt. That's testament to how good your build is.

Got a really good Eternity Shroud roll out of it. 142/94/21/5

Also, 1761 INT & 8951 ES, for anyone curious.

Congrats! I also had my first UE kill with this build a few leagues ago. As as well as my first Shaper and Uber Atziri kills.

The fact that you did it with such low stats is really cool. I'm at 2500 INT and just over 10k and I just got my ass handed to me by Uber Atziri. Embarrassing, but I was a little out of practice, lol.
"
SasoriOtoko wrote:
The fact that you did it with such low stats is really cool. I'm at 2500 INT and just over 10k and I just got my ass handed to me by Uber Atziri. Embarrassing, but I was a little out of practice, lol.

To be honest, I used Spell Cascade and half winged it.

My eye sight isn’t the best, so I knew I wouldn’t be able to track all of the boss spells. So I kept moving in a squashed oval shape, kind of like a pendulum, circling from Shaper to Elder on repeat.

It pretty much guaranteed avoidance of the smaller dangers, like the icicles and orbs. Then I’d adjust for the larger dangers, like the beam and the circular AoE.

Whatever works, right? :P
"

It pretty much guaranteed avoidance of the smaller dangers, like the icicles and orbs. Then I’d adjust for the larger dangers, like the beam and the circular AoE.

Whatever works, right? :P

Shaper Barrage or "balls" like you name it is way more dangerous than his Beam. It has cold penetration incorporated and you won't be able to "eat" more than 1 ball in a short period of time. Beam damage can be facetanked if you have enough leech.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Sep 30, 2019, 6:35:34 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info