[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

the only thing i hate of this build is speed, its pretty slow

so today i lvl an assasin and i use this skill tree as base adding some crit node along the path(there is so many option)

it works very good for map farming with spellcascade(i will buy the awakend one soon), very very fast, with rampage become too fast for me

at lvl 88 i did 2 Simulacrum deathless(with spellcascade .. wtf) with no problem at all(there wasn't boss) .... and my gear its just decent

the downside is -25% energy shield vs scion with same gear, the damage is little better according pob(at lvl 95/96 even if crit is not at 100%)

if u want take a look, i think this will be my build at lvl 96
https://pastebin.com/w576jxEJ

and i didnt play around with the new jewels, i think there is some very good option
"
Antisommossa wrote:
the only thing i hate of this build is speed, its pretty slow

so today i lvl an assasin and i use this skill tree as base adding some crit node along the path(there is so many option)

it works very good for map farming with spellcascade(i will buy the awakend one soon), very very fast, with rampage become too fast for me

at lvl 88 i did 2 Simulacrum deathless(with spellcascade .. wtf) with no problem at all(there wasn't boss) .... and my gear its just decent

the downside is -25% energy shield vs scion with same gear, the damage is little better according pob(at lvl 95/96 even if crit is not at 100%)

if u want take a look, i think this will be my build at lvl 96
https://pastebin.com/w576jxEJ

and i didnt play around with the new jewels, i think there is some very good option

If you go Assassin full crit instead of Acendant you may end beeing killed by a barrel, that's what almost happened to someone who tried this combo previous league with decent gear :)

That's the survivability....
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 28, 2020, 5:42:47 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
"
Breken wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Crafting question for the experts: how do you make an item with TWO influences? There is a crafted amulet on the market for some insane price that has Shaper AND Crusader icons on it and both of their mods: %attr AND %int.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Qg7KGKmCw

How do you make that?

Awakener orbs, They can merge two influenced items, and in doing so they keep one influenced mod from each, and reroll the rest of the item.

So that amulet was created by alt spamming a shaper amulet so it had %int on it, then alt spamming a crusader amulet so it had %att on it. Then using an awakener orb on the sacrifical base, then clicking on the base you want to double influence. The result will be an amulet with %att, %int, and some other random stuff.

A small correction to your post:

Shaper base with ONLY shaped mod - % increased attributes, Crusader base with ONLY crusader mod - % increased intelligence, used Awakaner Orb to merge both influenced mods into new dual influence amulet and probably hit damage % 15 int at the merge or later with meta craft or exalt spam.

Thanks for the explanation. So that's why the price tag - hitting the second mod (1/15 int damage in this case, or maybe it was %inc Attr) requires a lot of luck.

Next question: once you create a double influenced item, can you then scour it and alt spam, with the combined pool of possible mods?
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 28, 2020, 6:16:44 PM
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Next question: once you create a double influenced item, can you then scour it and alt spam, with the combined pool of possible mods?

Yup, once it's created, the entire mod pool of both is available on the item.
Last edited by Sunbursst on Mar 30, 2020, 1:08:52 AM
In times of COVID-19, Kuduku, "the only true RNG GOD", turned again his face towards me:)

Some loot from chaining 7 Elder and 3 Uber Elder:

4 Shaper runs made in the same chain were just pure crap nothing to show :)

Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 28, 2020, 7:40:43 PM
"
Breken wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
Crafting question for the experts: how do you make an item with TWO influences? There is a crafted amulet on the market for some insane price that has Shaper AND Crusader icons on it and both of their mods: %attr AND %int.
https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Delirium/Qg7KGKmCw

How do you make that?

Awakener orbs, They can merge two influenced items, and in doing so they keep one influenced mod from each, and reroll the rest of the item.

So that amulet was created by alt spamming a shaper amulet so it had %int on it, then alt spamming a crusader amulet so it had %att on it. Then using an awakener orb on the sacrifical base, then clicking on the base you want to double influence. The result will be an amulet with %att, %int, and some other random stuff.

well i never alt spamming anything, i just buy rare ammy with %int/%damage per 15 int and BE SURE it is the only crusader/shaper mod on it

its cheaper and save lot of time and frustation, alt spamming its a pain

just remember then the result ilvl and implicit its based on the target ammy, the first ammy where you click the awakener orb can have any ilvl ad implicit, dosent matter
Last edited by Antisommossa on Mar 28, 2020, 7:44:20 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:
In times of COVID-19, Kuduku, "the only true RNG GOD", turned again his face towards me:)

wow gratz mega lucker
"
archwerewolf wrote:
"
lilianmarius wrote:

wow gratz mega lucker

Look who is talking lol, is not luck, it is called "hard and sustained work"!

Getting HH from "Jack in the box" cards set is called LUCK. If i would were you i would not talk :)
Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 28, 2020, 8:20:15 PM
"
lilianmarius wrote:

Look who is talking lol, is not luck, it is called "hard and sustained work"!

Getting HH from "Jack in the box" cards set is called LUCK. If i would were you i would not talk :)

well...today amulet from shaper 20ex, amulet from Tul 3ex, shield from Uul 3ex, watcher for 20ex, corrapted enl gem 5ex, soultaker(80c lol) from Axe card, and just 4 ex drop )

Yeah about HH from Jack in the box i think its like drop mirror
Last edited by archwerewolf on Mar 28, 2020, 8:28:43 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info