Path of Exile: Blight Gem Information

remove Inspiration mana multiplier and adjust the reduced mana cost accordingly....
Inundated with cockroaches, I am

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1609216 - labyrinth rework ideas/suggestions
"
yakoob wrote:

Nobody cares about your 6 paragraphs essay about how RF is gonna be the best skill to get thru acts with. It doesnt matter. You spend 10 hours thru the storyline and then u sit 2 months in red maps, deep delve, farming uber elder or whatever ppl do to have fun these days. So yeah its a buff to 10 hours content tops and then u get screwed royaly if u wanna do any type of endgame content. Life RF dmg was bad enough already and required a 100 ex horror+conc+brndmg elder helmet to feel like u r not wasting your time banging head against the wall. No offence dude, but don't try to argue cuz the numbers r against u and u look like a tunnel vision fanboy.
Oh and don't even start with them changes being aimed at LL RF cuz their main chunk of dmg ironically doesn't come from RF.
edit: If all u wanna do is farm t3 glaciers on a 5k hp 50c budget RF character then yeah, awesome changes. But if u wanna do any type of fun endgame content then the math says otherwise.

1. 6 paragraphs does not make it an essay, but at least I know how to use the enter key.

2. Nowhere was it even remotely insinuated that it was about whether or not it was "The best skill" for campaign; way to change the narrative.

3. RF was doing endgame content well before it got buffed in 3.0 ...and later patches. It'll be fine. Life based RF isn't even affected by this change, just ES based RF.

4. Do the numbers.

5. Irony of tunnel vision.
Multisrike nerf again stop it!!! XDD
Summon Skitterbots
On Mines, they'll activate and then re-arm the mine, which won't set off a detonation sequence.

Skill gems say they detonate

So do they activate or detonate?
Is it me, or there is no charges limit with inspiration support? With a low mana cost gem like smite, even a 2L may be fun...
I'm not especially hyped for the Blight league but damn, I'm keen on blasting a new league.

Can't wait!
"
Suhuy wrote:
Is it me, or there is no charges limit with inspiration support? With a low mana cost gem like smite, even a 2L may be fun...
"
Natalia_GGG wrote:
Reduced Mana Support (now called Inspiration Support)
In addition to its prior mana reduction functionality:

Now gain an Inspiration Charge when you spend mana for supported skills (maximum of 5 charges).
Cobra Lash Totems :)
(Regarding the RF changes)

Unless my math is completely wrong, the RF changes actually have more damage unless you hit absurd total life totals. I calc'd it at ~11,000 life total and it still was doing (slightly) more damage on the new gem due to the extra 20% increased dmg the quality gives. So unless I am missing something the new gem seems better both for leveling and for endgame (unless you have ~ 20k+ energy shield.) Does someone know what the highest achieved life total is for a life RF build is? The highest total I've seen for a low life RF was ~24k

If someone else has numbers that contradict this feel free to correct me!

What actually changes to Scourge Arrow? Only the description or it will mechanically be different?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info