[3.8] Assassin 5-12m Shaper DPS / LV 32 BV Poison /5.5k+ HP

how would i go about leveling this build?
and what is the ascendancy order
Last edited by SavitarGodSpeed on Oct 9, 2019, 8:32:13 PM
Do you think it's viable to pick up MoM either from Cloak of Defiance or the tree (while still keeping EB), go hybrid with ~2k-ish ES, put energy leech in the 6L for better sustain ? Maybe add endurance charge gen too.

I'm very intrigued by the build, but the sustain needs some work.
"
J0hnJackson wrote:
This build sucks, i cant even do t10 maps with it. Either im missing something or it just sucks.

Less than an EX invested , i'm currently in the process of setting up maps so i can get uber elder to spawn.

With only a tabula and one or two cold iron point daggers, t10 should be very manageble. (At least I did)

https://pastebin.com/dDLHyvpG

Here's my variant. Mind you, it's still very WIP.

Anything in particular you're struggling with?
Can i ask something fast how you can open all Auras
I mean Malevo/Despair/Agony/Aspect of the spider?
"
daod wrote:
Can i ask something fast how you can open all Auras
I mean Malevo/Despair/Agony/Aspect of the spider?

You reserve 100% of your mana:
Malevolence = 50%
Herald of Agony = 25%
Aspect of the spider = 25%
Despair/Temp Chains reservation is free when you use solstice vigil/impresence(chaos)

You use eldritch battery for casting stuff.
Apect says it is 35% to me
Nevermind i found it thnx.I had the cast on damage on gloves thnx m8.
"
how would i go about leveling this build?
and what is the ascendancy order

Just go classic ele/crit bv. don't get any poison nodes until you get 3rd ascendancy. Go mistwalker -> opportunistic for the movement speed while leveling. Finish off with the the poison tree.

General comments. I've been delving with this build quite a bit recently. I use a cyclone - cwc - cold snap - fortify and threw an unleash in the main bv links so i can just click it once in a while to get 4 stacks. Lower dmg but fortify is super nice + cold snap chilled ground stacks nice with the other slows employed by the build. Frenzy charges always nice too. Ideal would be to craft fortify boots so I can also use infusion.

I use a phasing flask currently as it basically caps your dodge (70/60) but i will probably swap out for a bassalt. Also pretty big fan of plague bearer currently. Spin a few blades up, hit plague bearer + withering step and just speed through mobs. Could definitely make a variant with decay for speed farming.

dirty techniques annoint is also super cheap. might swap to solstice vigil + witchfire brew with double curse chest mod eventually. I like maddening presence though

edit: put cold snap in CWDT with steelskin. now using cyclone - infused channeling - withering touch - main (for the slow) in fortify boots.
Last edited by NoHomoSapien on Oct 26, 2019, 10:29:29 PM
Seems cool - but BV duration is rather low?
build has 50% increased skill effect duration so it's not that bad for me personally. helm enchant would be nice probably

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info