[3.8] Assassin 5-12m Shaper DPS / LV 32 BV Poison /5.5k+ HP

I dont know how to post pics or link items, havent been useing these threads before. But I might got a great armour if some1 is interested in this build.

Got +1socketed gems +2 duration 6Link, kinda perfect rolled     Cherrubim's Maleficence 98life 77%chaos dmg 1182 armour 1483 evasion with 100% increased total life recovery per second from life leech.
Its on poe trade if u wanna search it up.

But I was wondering, how would rare daggers with 25% of physical daggers to chaos with some extra phys as extra chaos and some other good crafts work?
since after lvl 30 the skill gem kinda fall of a bit?
Also u say : the Soul of Shakari is a must because poison immunity
Solaris or Lunaris.
Becuse u stack 2 times with the Golden rule Jewel.

But it dosent work with imunity to poison, u need the effect : unnafacted by poison.
What u can get from watcher's eye while affacted by malevolence, or a helmet with the spesific craft. Or if u go CI I belive.
Is it viable to use Cherrubim's Maleficence??
I mean ofc, why not? Got huge ammount of evasion what builds want, some good amount of armour is never bad. 100 life is fine.
it is a chaos based dmg build (poison)
life recovery from leech is allways nice.
I would sugest as bv life build to get the watchers eye with life leech when affacted by viality and unnafacted by poison while using malevolence for the golden rule.. but thats just my sugestion.
"
kiota1988 wrote:
"
Wouldn't you just end up killing yourself with the Golden Rule reflected poisons?

"
Pantheon:
Soul of Shakari is a must because poison immunity
Solaris or Lunaris

SMH I killed myself 3 times thinking I was just getting one-shot before I realized that I had the wrong pantheon...
lol.. u dont want to go for the pantheon. It makes u IMUNE.. that means u cant stack poisons on u, what is the whole point of the jewel..makeing poisons last 5% longer per stack also chaos res is nice.

U need UNAFFACTED as I allready wrote.. that way u are still inflicted, but u dont take dmg... Imune gives u nothing xD
This is from another thread.

Izanagi01 wrote:
What does "immune" mean?
I used Soul of Shakari upgrade and it didn't display self-inflicted poisons although using the Golden Rule Jewel and enough chance to poison on hit.
I understand I don't take any damage, but will it make the poisons longer when playing the "recently" poison assassin - ascendency.
When I take a CI character the self-inflicted poisons are displayed with a green icon - "immune" is not "cannot be affected", right?

If you're immune to Poison, then Poison cannot be inflicted on you. In the case of "The Golden Rule" jewel, any Poison you inflict essentially won't be reflected back to you because you're immune to Poison.

"Chaos Inoculation" Keystone says "Immune to Chaos Damage", you can still have Poison on you, however it simply won't deal any damage.

In the case of "unaffected", let's take "Atziri's Reflection as an example. The wording says "Unaffected by Curses", what this means is that you can still be cursed, however the curse will have no effect on you.

I hope this helps.
ok now i see
Last edited by Ninja2601 on Sep 28, 2019, 4:18:55 PM
This build sucks, i cant even do t10 maps with it. Either im missing something or it just sucks.
I just leveled char, inspired by this build, through the acts like a breeze. I died a few times because i was careless, but that's just how i roll (No HC for me).

POB of lvl 100 build: https://pastebin.com/9YAJuSjR

I chose to go for a Life Leech Gem, a shield for life and res, + a 5L Cospri's Will (1 alch + a "Jeweller's Touch") for the poison chance and extra curse (temporal chains). Was using a Tabula until lvl. 68.
I had a Circle of Nostalgia in my stash, which of course helps the build, but the rest of the gear was quite cheap.
At lvl. 70 i jumped straight into Alch'd T5 maps and still didn't meet any troubles.

I recommend going for these nodes first when leveling:
Assassination -> Resourcefulness -> Constitution -> Dire Torment -> ES leech node -> Eldritch Battery -> Doom Cast

Items for leveling: Lochtonial Caress, Lifesprig Cybil's paw, Brinerot Flag, Heartbreaker.

You have to get used to the delayed kill of poison, and not stand in the middle of a crowd while waiting for them to die, but rather whirl on to the next group of mobs, thus refreshing your fortify.
Last edited by sl18p1r on Oct 6, 2019, 6:07:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info