[3.8] Dominating Blow Staff Guardian [HC][SSF][League Start]

Can this bd work well with two hand mace ?
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
With anointments we can get a passive node that makes dominating blow hit another target, just like Ancestral Call but weaker.

I have been saving my oils and began considering my options for nodes. Still have no idea which and more importantly when. Do I select a node before Act 10? Wait till maps?

As for a 2 hand ax... remember the build is designed for HC thus it takes advantage of Staves for the Block rating on the weapon. However, if you are not playing HC I see little reason to not try 2 handed ax. Just remember that there are several passive nodes taken for Staves. These would need to be changed.
The pastebin is making my POB close and give error messages. Also, for all the gemlinks, does is not matter what gear they are linked to? for Holy Relic and Golem, is the carrion golem 1 link supposed to be a 4 slot unlinked to holy relic increased aoe and blind? If so, then that answers my question about Various Miscellaneous as well cause there's 2 1 links.
"
nechrophagy wrote:
The pastebin is making my POB close and give error messages. Also, for all the gemlinks, does is not matter what gear they are linked to? for Holy Relic and Golem, is the carrion golem 1 link supposed to be a 4 slot unlinked to holy relic increased aoe and blind? If so, then that answers my question about Various Miscellaneous as well cause there's 2 1 links.

The main skills are 6 links or as close as possible. The support skills can be set up in helm, gloves, books. The linking is flexible. I like this approach in a build guide because it allows me to experiment. Currently I dropped Blind in favor of Flesh and Stone. I might also set up a CwDT link for Molten Shell.
I have a mechanical question about the passive nodes. We take 2 endurance charges. The wiki is a little vague on the effects of these charges for my liking. Can some one explain their use in this build please?
"
Schnoodlez wrote:
I have a mechanical question about the passive nodes. We take 2 endurance charges. The wiki is a little vague on the effects of these charges for my liking. Can some one explain their use in this build please?

4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge
4% to all Elemental Resistances per Endurance Charge

The base maximum amount is three, bringing us up to five charges. That's really all they do.
"
Lilyliciously wrote:
4% Physical Damage Reduction per Endurance Charge 4% to all Elemental Resistances per Endurance Charge

The base maximum amount is three, bringing us up to five charges. That's really all they do.

Perfect. Thank you
Last edited by Sir_Brucible on Sep 12, 2019, 10:08:20 AM
I am level 80 with this build and used this as my league starter. Super ez mode, and the blight mechanic is a joke. Really enjoying it so far. I geared my guy up with about 60 chaos or so too, very good, very cheap, versatile build. Thanks for sharing it!
Glad you enjoy it!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info