[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

Nice!! xD

This is probably going to be my build for 3.10 (my second league)

I have a doubt. So, when we should the transition? When we have the items posted in solution 2? I mean, we need the mana regeneration and the sustain. Meanwhile we should play as a cyclone build?

I dont know if im explain myself properly. For me, it looks like one build and then, when you have the proper items it becomes in the actal build, is this correct?

If it so, how can we/I manage this "transition"?

Thanks!!
"
Sanfear wrote:
Nice!! xD

This is probably going to be my build for 3.10 (my second league)

I have a doubt. So, when we should the transition? When we have the items posted in solution 2? I mean, we need the mana regeneration and the sustain. Meanwhile we should play as a cyclone build?

I dont know if im explain myself properly. For me, it looks like one build and then, when you have the proper items it becomes in the actal build, is this correct?

If it so, how can we/I manage this "transition"?

Thanks!!

Use any leveling skills/items you want. Something like incinerate should work fine with my leveling tree. At level 70-80 you can equip Scold's and Doedre's. At this point you can eather start using CWC Cyclone or keep Incinerate for more damage. Mana gonna be drained extreamly fast so it's ok to use Enduring Mana flask. High level Clarity helps a lot early in the league until you can afford other items. Stacking some phys reduction helps a lot too at early stages.
"
Use any leveling skills/items you want. Something like incinerate should work fine with my leveling tree. At level 70-80 you can equip Scold's and Doedre's. At this point you can eather start using CWC Cyclone or keep Incinerate for more damage. Mana gonna be drained extreamly fast so it's ok to use Enduring Mana flask. High level Clarity helps a lot early in the league until you can afford other items. Stacking some phys reduction helps a lot too at early stages.

Understood, Also i like incinerate, so...great! xD. I will do that, play with incinerate (with the same POB) until I have Scold's and Doedre's and then check if I change to CWC Cyclone or stay a little longer with incinerate

Thank you for prompt reply!!!
Last edited by Sanfear on Mar 12, 2020, 10:53:26 AM
Hello!! I was planning on running this build for 3.10 and just wanted to make sure it was still Viable. I'd prefer to play this over the Necro variant since I played a Witch last league and I'd like to try something new. Any tips/feedback appreciated.
"
BearBlades wrote:
Hello!! I was planning on running this build for 3.10 and just wanted to make sure it was still Viable. I'd prefer to play this over the Necro variant since I played a Witch last league and I'd like to try something new. Any tips/feedback appreciated.

Nothing changed for this character. I tested it on standard yesterday and it works very well.
"
SiCH13 wrote:
Nothing changed for this character. I tested it on standard yesterday and it works very well.

Excellent! Thank you!! I'm excited to get started. Hopefully there are some interesting Cluster Jewels that aid the build as well. Do you know if you will be updating this build accordingly?
"
BearBlades wrote:
"
SiCH13 wrote:

Excellent! Thank you!! I'm excited to get started. Hopefully there are some interesting Cluster Jewels that aid the build as well. Do you know if you will be updating this build accordingly?

Sure! I will)
So i´m playing a really similar build right now and i wonder why would you not pick up Throatseeker? You pass it and dont pick it up. Its a really good crit node
Last edited by Zwollen on Mar 14, 2020, 7:46:40 PM
Also there is a cluter keystone that looks really good for this if you want some extra tankyness and it also helps with the manaissue

Disciple of Kitava
Every second, Consume a nearby Corpse to Recover 5% of Life and Mana

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Kitava%27s_Teachings

No clue if it will be hard to get tho :)
Last edited by Zwollen on Mar 14, 2020, 7:54:33 PM
"
Zwollen wrote:
So i´m playing a really similar build right now and i wonder why would you not pick up Throatseeker? You pass it and dont pick it up. Its a really good crit node

Actually I'm picking it for sure. It's great node.

Make sure to use the latest update of LocalIdentity's Fork for PoB.
It's simply improved version of Path of Building:
https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/wiki/Installing-this-Fork

Standard PoB version doesn't work correctly. So there may be weird mistakes caused by new items such as Thread of Hope which I used in 3.9. I'll add this information to the guide. Thank you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info