[3.10] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Chieftain | All Content

I could I make this build work in SSF?

Meaning... how could I damage myself to trigger unearth/desecrate without the uniques?

Anyone?

(or I could use any other fire spell that does not need to consume corpses?)
"my eyes are open, yet the nightmare continues"
Last edited by yajnaji on Jan 10, 2020, 10:59:39 PM
"
yajnaji wrote:
I could I make this build work in SSF?

Meaning... how could I damage myself to trigger unearth/desecrate without the uniques?

Anyone?

(or I could use any other fire spell that does not need to consume corpses?)

Without corpse consunig it becomes differenet build. I don't know how to trigger CWDTs without Heartbound ring or Scold's helmet. This build is really hard to setup on SSF
how do you even stay alive? I dont yet have those self damage items equiped and Im already killing my self faster than killing an rare mob.
"
Hunlights wrote:
how do you even stay alive? I dont yet have those self damage items equiped and Im already killing my self faster than killing an rare mob.

Lvl 60 equipped my just bought Soulwrest, Sunspite boots, and Heartbound loop. Decided it was time to do my 2ns ascendency and first pack I encountered I Cyclone in and RIPPED..

I totally don't see how to keep this build alive - and since Im HC I don't get another chance to...
In game since Minotaur League..
Last edited by Hellzwraith on Feb 28, 2020, 7:23:40 PM
Heartbound loop is deadly if you don't know what are you doing. The best way to sustain HP using Heartbound loop setup is to stack life regen and a lot of armour.
Updated PoB code for 3.9 / 3.10 patch

- Added some items from previous leagues
- Changed few skill gems
- Changed tree to compliment new items

link:
https://pastebin.com/R4cSzvhz
UPD: GGG posted new patch notes. My current build version works fine even in 3.10.
"
SiCH13 wrote:
UPD: GGG posted new patch notes. My current build version works fine even in 3.10.

Great news! ty!
Looks like this is my new home since they broke CwC VD Necro =(
"
Cbeard419 wrote:
Looks like this is my new home since they broke CwC VD Necro =(

Hi there. Actually Necro is not broken. My current max block setup works fine even without spirit offering. I didn't update my build guide for necro yet, but here is the video demonstration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RGY8JwWtvE4

I don't know is it possible to start league as Necro, but I'll try to find something.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info