[3.8] Assassin Poisonator | Cobra Lash / Venom Gyre | All Content | Uber Elder Video |

i've made a custom Unique Jewel to upgrade your lvl 20/0% Spectral Throw to 20/20 Cobra Lash
just add a custom item in PoB with these mods:
"
Spectral Throw to Cobra Lash
Cobalt Jewel
Radius: Large
Implicits: 0
30% increased Spectral Throw Critical Strike Chance
25% more Spectral Throw Damage
20% more Spectral Throw Attack Speed
Skills Chain +5 Times
50% of Physical Damage Converted to Chaos Damage
Adds 113 to 169 Chaos Damage to Attacks
+50% to Damage over Time Multiplier for Poison from Critical Strikes
40% chance to Poison on Hit

just the damage effectiveness of 125% is missing
Last edited by Benchmark04 on Sep 8, 2019, 12:55:51 AM
Level 50ish and heres my thoughs: Running 3link gyre with gmp and some damage. Have that pierce keystone from tree. And it is really fun build! The league is super fun with this build. I think right now it's fairly balanced (not op like minions or mines), but I can see that when I gear up even remotely decently I will melt everything.

So my recomendation is get that pierce from the tree and link your gyre with gmp. Its super fun to roll with whirling blades and use plague bearer when needed!
"
Alooren wrote:
"
loczek123 wrote:
Hello, I have recently finished the acts (heh little time. Wife matters). I went through without any major problems with DPS, I had no problems at all, I changed my skills from time to time and even though it seemed quite different to me before the patch, I get the impression that Venom Gyre is much better. On clear it is slightly minus (it seems bit clumsy) but on bosses it does the job because it stack poison twice as fast, each returning projectile ad adds us another stack. Of course, I have very weak items, I just finished the acts but for now I'm on Venom.

HoA does a very good job when leveling with 2-3 support games.

Plague Bearer, I just started using it recently and it's actually amazing, from what I understand from the skill description it is impossible to increase damage since "Your damage modifiers don't apply to this skill's damage" it will always be 12% of our maximum stack per second, Concecrated Effect will only change its range. Correct me if I'm wrong. I think you can increase it by adding additional levels - Empower.
Question for 100 points Arcane Surge works with this skill, once playing Death Aura there is such a trick that Arcane Surge adds a hidden Duration tag to Death Aura thanks to that Less Duration works with it and maybe this way you could speed up tick which in consequence increased DPS?
anyway Plague Bearer + Empower + Increased AoE. The question is, does Intensify work?

What skill gems should we use in Venom Gyre? And in what priority

i would any switch to Gyre when you have a 4 link i used - Gyre -L(G)mp -deadly aliments - Fork for clear switch out for lesser poison then vile toxins
Gyre in pseudo 5L with embalmer, dendrobate with dex & int bonus, Hog+temp chains+precision....
i know gem lvl still crap (16/17) and rest of the equip is kinda crap..

but for the moment im not impressed with the dmg, not even close. I feel like cannon glass without too much damage
"
xonsuns wrote:
Gyre in pseudo 5L with embalmer, dendrobate with dex & int bonus, Hog+temp chains+precision....
i know gem lvl still crap (16/17) and rest of the equip is kinda crap..

but for the moment im not impressed with the dmg, not even close. I feel like cannon glass without too much damage

One of your weapon, Wrath Scratch, does literally nothing.
You did not choose an Ascendancy?
And replace Nightblade support with Fork.
Last edited by PaulMarch on Sep 7, 2019, 8:45:53 PM
pushing t10's now unlucky on map drops keep getting -1/2 tier but smashing content. picked up pierce on the tree and dropped in fork.

imo you need pierce of at least some kind otherwise it feels like trash and spectral throw is better. fork makes things smoother but i guess you can drop for vile toxins it probably wouldn't make that much difference (MAYBE) and it would be a big boost in raw dmg.

sometimes league mechanic gets overwhelming, some sort of poison to nearby maybe bino's ??? or change to pestilent strike that seems to tear through the mechanic but then you're just playing a aoe version of viper strike.

it's also worth noting, i'm just alc and go or unid and go. haven't had any issues with any map mods.
Yea, VGyre sux without fork/pierce.
Voiwolkers with phasing flask?
which keystone on the passive tree has pierce? I'm not seeing it
alright so i'm in t10's and the best setup for me atm is 5linked dendrobate with unbound ailments, deadly ailments, gmp tossing up with void manip or vicious proj. get pierce on the tree, 6th link prob fork/void manip/vicious proj. maybe added chaos for zoom zoom maps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info