New Mine Skills in Path of Exile: Blight

that's nice and all but why not rename them to grenades or something and bring back old mines?
The playstyle is completely different.
Oblivious
Cool things, but we are meta slaves :)
"Some things that slumber should never be awoken."

▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█
As always, the amount of negativity in this thread is staggering.

I look forward to the league. <3
So now that mines can be thrown, what's the point of having traps?
yes ggg yes
█▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀ ░ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █░░█ █▀▀
█▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ ░ █▄▄▀ █▄▄█ █░░█ █▀▀█ █▀▀
▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀ ░ ▀░▀▀ ▄▄▄█ █▀▀▀ ▀░░▀ ▀▀▀
Can be detonated in mid air alone makes them better than traps. Merge them already. Would save you half the time of not balancing shit.
Skitterbots are basically just buff bots. If you could actually link a mine skill to them it would make them useful outside a very monotone role.
Do i have to detonate the mines myself with an extra skill or do they explode automatically?
Wondering whether mines & traps will still have the cooldown for skills like blink arrow/mirror arrow? Would be so cool to be able to go back and play BOTW builds again.
"
Scallia wrote:

I think the meta will be more divided between Poison Assassin and Mines Saboteur (plus the current fan favorites), but thats just a guess.

Idk about poison, depends on numbers, but that 45% increased damage taken mine (for 15 mines, and it's easy do make it 20+) + shock with increased effect, looks like totaly OP to me.
Last edited by MaxGor31 on Aug 29, 2019, 7:10:17 AM
Somewhere along the line someone forgot about friendly fire , cause who would wanna stand in the middle of a series of fiery explosion or a violent electric storm thinking ''No big deal , these won't touch me'' :-/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info