New Mine Skills in Path of Exile: Blight

Sequences you say... yeah, I think I will make most cancerous Firestorm Mine build possible.
So KappaPride meta league...
"
Scallia wrote:
League starting as Saboteur or Necromancer?
It's like Sophie's Choice.

Did they showcase the new poison assasin? Maybe make it a three way.
Second-class poe gamer
I think I start with a saboteur, if mines are not good I still can try out the traps cause i only started a trap char when they did reworked the traps but have not played further lvl28... it was my pvp char back when Leo was still a master...
"
pr13st wrote:
"
Scallia wrote:
League starting as Saboteur or Necromancer?
It's like Sophie's Choice.

Did they showcase the new poison assasin? Maybe make it a three way.

They only did show the first half of the new poison gems... And i would say that those gems are no reason to play assasin. Maybe cobra lash would be nice for deadeye to abuse the chaining...
you should rename Mines now to Grenades or Bombs...
throw traps and now throwing mines.

wtf why not just take them 2 together and combine them and everything that involves with traps and mines and make it one skill and just do that.

this shit is stupid so now your taking the identity away from traps and mines and now just what having them just do different damages oh wait mines can make bots. wow wtf is this shit comming to.
rawrawr
"
Phish wrote:
throw traps and now throwing mines.

wtf why not just take them 2 together and combine them and everything that involves with traps and mines and make it one skill and just do that.

this shit is stupid so now your taking the identity away from traps and mines and now just what having them just do different damages oh wait mines can make bots. wow wtf is this shit comming to.

there is still a difference between mines and traps. Traps are triggered after a timer or by an enemy (or now with the skitterbot), mines still need to be remote detonated (either by skitterbot ,the detonate mines gem or by yourself). I just agree they could rename it to bomb and bomb support, because a mine is something in common language that is triggered by stepping on it, but not in poe.

Edit: and the mines do not make bots, the bots are minions that you cast yourself and they can trigger single mines or traps to deal damage and then they rearm them. but they do not trigger the detonation sequence that deals more damage with each detonated mine in sequence.
Last edited by griffinzero on Aug 29, 2019, 10:48:44 AM
Well hello Skitterbots.
It's a dog eat dog world out there, and I don't taste very good.
So, there are robots in PoE now?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info