Master Changes in Path of Exile: Blight

thanks!
Cant wait till I go to standard in like 5 years and see 4000 stash tabs, 3.7 million master missions and my game crashes xD

Brilliant addition tho ;) Cant wait!
"
Crokodylek wrote:
Ok let's assume i am standard player, right?
So if i make a character on league the missions on league both standard will accumulate, and when league ends whole league missions will transfer to standard?

Also, will I have to discover the masters or even atlas to get missions in league? I'm willing to create a league character but I will not waste time playing leagues.
On behalf of all the working class players trying to keep up with the leagues while keeping up with their lives I thank you.
"
Ury401 wrote:
Sounds great, just 1 thing:

"

On the right-hand side of your Atlas, each Master has a little counter that tracks how many of their missions you've accumulated, and on which Map tiers they can be used (e.g. white/yellow/red). Each day you'll automatically earn a number of Master missions, but if you don't use them, they don't go anywhere -- they're still there on your tracker.

Please don't force people to do white maps because we have accumulated missions, in order to get the missions in yellow or red maps. I'm not sure how it's going to look but this accumulative thing can be a pain if it starts stacking too early, i leave it for later and then after i moved on in map tiers, i have to go back because of these missions.

Appart from that, seems really cool!

hopefully it will be like it is now with the added ones daily are based on highest dificulty you've done. One thing I'm hoping this fixes is the biggest annoyance now wich is I want to do the daily X master, but it's either too high a rank, or one I don't have yet.

I assume though the different ranks are just so, you can't run say 30 white maps, and then use your saved up master runs on red, so where you earn them is where you can use them.
this is a great change :)
"
SpectralDrake wrote:
"
leto2626 wrote:
Also 90 free missions from every master at the end of every league in the permanent leagues !

Does anyone know if they will reset at some point, or will someone who was away from standard for 500 days (after this patch) have 500 dailies waiting for him/her? Or will there be a max limit?

I guess we can revisit this in a few years :D
Very nice change. Please also make Einhar shut up...
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
Way better than before, but these should be drops instead of accumulations imo. Could even get its own tab with the same art shown in the post.

Definitely on the right track though, this will let you map when you want to map, delve when you want to delve, etc. No one will miss the old system when this rolls out.
This is a very good change. I remember that time when a red beast randomly appeared next to the Acid Caverns boss and together killed all my lvl86 spectres and my ~6ex Animated Guardian.
Last edited by Riftshadow on Aug 26, 2019, 9:56:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info