Master Changes in Path of Exile: Blight

There is only one thing I would like to see in this version of the game or rather the new standard version, the delve make it available for all your characters on your account not just the highest ranking one. This is the only thing that has bugged me about this game since delve got added.
"
For Master fanatics who were actively pursuing missions at every possible opportunity, you may see a very small reduction to the overall number of Master missions you encounter.

Are some of the otherwise achievable challenges for non-elite players nevertheless going to still be gated behind a layer of RNG gated behind the RNG of master mission appearance?
Awakened Combustion Support when?
"
Xanthorious wrote:
There is only one thing I would like to see in this version of the game or rather the new standard version, the delve make it available for all your characters on your account not just the highest ranking one. This is the only thing that has bugged me about this game since delve got added.

I don't understand your problem, I can delve with every char, that has completed Niko's quest in act 4
I'd rather they all go to that counter. I don't ever want to see Jun. At all.
Now I can´t wait until the Blight season starts.#the new changes are exactly what I missed before. Thx GGG
Cheers Pall
Best change in 3.8. GG GGG.
"
Xanthorious wrote:

You can delve which any char you want, but until Blight sulphite hasn't been shared between characters, in trailer we hear that it finally will be, alongside with betrayal chart for what I am hyped about the most.
Smile! <3
I am concern about possible abuse of that system. Can we know about your plan in that matter?
Smile! <3
Awesome , as I am always chasing down Niko for Sulfite. This will allow his missions to be saved and stored so I can run them when I want to do a Delve mine run. Great idea :)
Well i gave feedback about wanting more player agency, so i obviously really like this change :P

Will have to wait and see how it actually functions in the game though, to really decide if it's good.
Quit after Legion, rejoined PoE to see what the game's like now in 3.12.
Last edited by Paldamus on Aug 26, 2019, 4:34:23 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info