Master Changes in Path of Exile: Blight

"
Steeldraconis wrote:
This looks great!!!! Thanks for always listening to us players and continually improving!

I think you meant : "This looks great!!!! Thanks for always listening to us players and continually improving something else!"
"
LordYggdrasil wrote:

30 Maps is by no means a "Long play session"
Also do the Maths on that one:
Theres 5 Masters, as far as we know evenly distributed in chance.
Alva, Einhar, Jun, Niko, Zana
Not getting one specific of them in 30 maps is very common really.
If you want Sulphite buy it off trade or buy Scarabs, that's the fastest way.

If 30 maps is not a long play session, there is something terribly wrong ...

Even increasing that, if I want to get a specific master, is ridiculous.

Four tiny Alva maps open up the Atzoatl Temple ... but how are we supposed to complete the Syndicate board this way?

Perhaps introduce a kind of mission-trade-system where you can "pay" 5 random master missions for one specific?
Last edited by BlackRainbow666 on Aug 26, 2019, 6:32:07 AM
Please Fix Alva's missions too. It's insane the amount of time you have to spent in order to find the exact room you have to visit. Even if you have a diagram where you track the ones you visited.
If portals will appear around each master, this will "ruin" a lot of hideouts, which don't have space for that.
I would like to see a counter for maps before Elder (Uber Elder or Elder) de-spawns.

Maybe it could be incuded in this?
Cool so basically we play the new league for a month and if we like it we can continue and if we don't we can pick one of the old leagues :D
Less random = less fun
Alva: Waste of time, choosing architects, doors, paths, maybe Corruption T3 is the only worth, maybe Atziri, maps will be better, boss only some vials worth, tons of sux strings and rare items

Jun: still not 100% can let them escape, quite ok, kill boss only for +2 support gem craft, otherwise just waste of time for upgrading leaders after full mastermind int, or waste of leader if dont wanna upgrade leader

Einhar: as normal, play daily but not giga active: only 1 boss on league ending, some useful and worthy beast to sell, quite lazy or waste of time to do other unique item beasts

Zana: quite ok on league start for completion, some exp and encounters

Niko: abuse-able but quite not too if there is a limit, active player would get random niko after daily

Overall, Alva still sux
Seems like a great QoL for casuals as myself. Looking forward to see how it plays out.
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
This Always happened.... ok I have to go in 10m so let's run this one map before I have to quit. Oh darn... Alva is in the map... this takes time. Oh no and there's a Zana mission as well.... stressss!!
I guess the crazy speedmappers can do all this in 3 minutes but I'd love to be able to pick the moment I run some of the missions to make sure I have the time to run it all.
You don’t stop playing because you grow old, you grow old because you stop playing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info