Master Changes in Path of Exile: Blight

"
Barabama wrote:
Okay, so you make several accounts and then you use all of them to open up master missions for one account. Like Niko for example.

no... not abusable at all...

Technically you could do this already, it was just more cumbersome.
"
These Master missions are account-wide for any characters in the same League. You'll accumulate missions on Standard if you have any valid characters there

POG
I would find it cool if there's a neat visual/text output once you've gathered "one stack of a mission to run".
so a direct nerf to masters for people that actually play the game. can you just say it ggg come on stop trying to hide. its a direct nerf to active players so casuals can get a feel good.

also super abusable with alt accounts in so many ways. took me all of 5 seconds after you announced it for me to realize just how much. the only way to stop this is to make master missions only count or give sulphite or any reward is to lock it to the map owner.

alt accounts sitting at red maps just selling stock piled dailies. WTS 15 days stock piled niko/alva/jun/etc dailies, 10ex per master.

ggg you really didnt think this through at all did you.
Great changes! I bought 2 supporter packs as a thank you!

Will Jun and Einhar really be stackable for later? I mean, if Intervention suddenly jumps out of a portal the mission has already started. The same happens with Einhar when you start shooting at the beasts.

Will we be able to speak to them before we start engaging in the encounters to stack them up for later? This is especially important for Einhar since he is more rewarding while playing in party (so I would stack him up and play his missions later with friends).

Also, how will this work with Niko? If I randomly encounter him in a map, will I be able not to click on the sulphite piles and thus save him for later? This is an important question, because if not, I would be forced to collect sulphite right away and forced to go delving when at full capacity. This would be a waste if I only want to delve with one character (talking especially of deep delving). I would not be able to first get a lvl up, before I start dangerous delves. This would mean I'd have to waste sulphite by running shallow delves with other chars. The stinking gold is just too rare for that!!!

Just to alleviate my worries: I won't get any white and yellow missions by exclusively playing red maps?

Thank you again for these important (real life saving) changes!!!
Last edited by morgasmus on Aug 26, 2019, 6:11:29 AM
"
Ashriel wrote:
I already have thought the random master chance in maps has been too low, even in long play sessions (zero Nikos in 30 maps is not unusual). Now you're making it lower, just because people can chain them after taking breaks? Truly, only something GGG would do.

30 Maps is by no means a "Long play session"
Also do the Maths on that one:
Theres 5 Masters, as far as we know evenly distributed in chance.
Alva, Einhar, Jun, Niko, Zana
Not getting one specific of them in 30 maps is very common really.
If you want Sulphite buy it off trade or buy Scarabs, that's the fastest way.
:)
This is great!!!
Looking forward hunderds on missions in Standard.
"
leto2626 wrote:
Also 90 free missions from every master at the end of every league in the permanent leagues !

Does anyone know if they will reset at some point, or will someone who was away from standard for 500 days (after this patch) have 500 dailies waiting for him/her? Or will there be a max limit?
Player numbers are plummeting.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info