[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

I feel like sustain really isn't an issue, so I'd rather either the cooldown or just the base quality. Max life feels better to me than sustain because the latter is already so easy. Especially with the new vitality.
"
Zerotanker wrote:
Just reading through the alternative gems -

Raise zombie
Alternate Quality 1 Raised Zombies' Slam Attack has 40% increased Cooldown Recovery Rate

Isnt this pretty insane for the build? not sure how much 40% is in terms of overall dps increase

Technically a dps loss. Zombies' default attack has a higher dps than the slam. The slam just has AoE.

I think the biggest boon to the build is all the available additional minion movement speed. Zombies might not be so clunky again.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 17, 2020, 9:11:50 PM
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
Ron360 wrote:
Hi, is this build viable next league?

It sure is sir! I'll probably do a few changes up to league start though. ^^

I'm assuming the Zombie nerfs don't really affect the Wither-stacking Dancing Duo variant all that much from a few Leagues back.

I've played a version of Dancing Duo that only involves activating Phase Run and Convocation with the occasional CWDT Offering, but I figured I wanted to try something different and a lot of searching led me to this guide.

Any advice for switching from Zombies as primary DPS to Dancing Duo?
Hey so I play on ps4 and dont have pob any way someone could post some screen shots of the finished tree ?
Out of curiosity, why does the crafted bow you have on the PoB have an unobtainable enchant? The 47% minion attack speed isn't in the game. The highest is 28%.
Hey, does anyone know if the alternate quality gem Anomalous Melee Physical Damage Support works on Zombies?

It gives +2 to melee strike range, that would much better than a measly 10% increased phys dmg
I was looking at the current PoB for 3.11. Is PoB not calculating strength boosts correctly? I'm seeing only about 500 strength with the jewels and uniques.
Thoughts on Profane Proxy + Punishment? As for which Bot to replace, I've been trying to come up with AG weapon ideas. Specifically, I'm trying to think of what can have "Shock enemies as though dealing x% more damage", so we could utilize the chill skitterbot. On top of this, the phys to lightning alt quality thing I brought up earlier would make enemies take 10% increased phys dmg on top of the shock.

Only problem is idk if proxy is worth the loss of ring slot. I'd love to hear what any of you think
yea, what about it
They made minions permanent! Weeee
But they took off the raise specter's corpse targeting in ps4?!?
Last edited by AndreF-kk on Sep 24, 2020, 11:51:33 PM
Currently planning this build on Heist SSF HC.
I got the Baron, Brawn and a few nice rares with strenght so according to PoB hitting the 1k wont be a big deal when i'm 90.

But now i'm a bit curious about the defenses:

What do you think of using belt of the deceiver in combination with the Sanctum of Thoughts passive skill meaning 50% reduced crit damage in total. Is that worth it to sacrifice a bit life (and getting the intimidate effect as a nice bonus)? I'm gonna hit like 8.2k HP with the current gear which is pretty decend in regard of lifereg and lifeleech but i'm still afraid of crit oneshots, especially in High Heists.

Im also using 4 Spectres for Support - 2 carnage Chieftains for frenzy charges, but since the +1 curse Wheel on the passive tree got moved to Shadow area i cant go for two curses, means i cant use Diabolist for Enfeeble or i would have to remove Vulnerability. What other two spectres you would recommend for support? I prefer playing a bit on the safe side, so something like reducing enemies damage would be fine. I use Skitterbots for Chill and Shock effect, but i'm open for different suggestions - or skip Vulnerability and use Diabolists instead?
I'm not farming Sirus or Shaper, just mapping to hit lvl100 (last league i died at 98 on a high crit phys rare oneshot).
Currently Mana Setup is Pride + Skitterbots + Banner + low lvl vitality

Another point is that in my op Mistress is not worth picking anymore since the 50% offering effect won't bring us much benefit in regard of the block chance - but did you test that already? With the nerf to Glancing Blows i'm not sure if going for block is the right way to get some extra defences. But if not, we dont have any Spell avoidance ..

Looking forward to hear your ops!

Regards
Last edited by KalayoGaming on Sep 25, 2020, 7:52:29 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info