[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Hello everyone, could some1 perhaps give me some tips. Been running a slightly different variant. Got Raise Zombie & Spectre 21 gem, but damage seems low. 15 zombies, no guardian yet. Using the usual 2 carnage and 1 host chieftain. Also not running a curse, but surely that can´t be the problem?
"
Provin915 wrote:
Hello everyone, could some1 perhaps give me some tips. Been running a slightly different variant. Got Raise Zombie & Spectre 21 gem, but damage seems low. 15 zombies, no guardian yet. Using the usual 2 carnage and 1 host chieftain. Also not running a curse, but surely that can´t be the problem?

- Aspect of the Avian + Saqawal’s will net you ~20% more dps.
- You should be able to divine your belt up to 14% increased attributes.
- I cannot see your tree but a well rolled Lethal Pride or Elegant Hubris is helpful. I certainly cannot say if there are any changes you could make there.
- Hunter boots and crafted amulet can increase your strength.
- Get quality on your gems.
- Get useful lab enchants, especially helm.
- Replace Infused a Channeling with Maim or find another way to add it to the build,
- Get a Golem to grant Feeding Frenzy and replace that with Minion Damage in your Zombie links.
"
Aldonés wrote:

- Get a Golem to grant Feeding Frenzy and replace that with Minion Damage in your Zombie links.

What do you mean by this?
"
RandomPoe847 wrote:
"
Aldonés wrote:

Feeding Frenzy has poor gem description. From https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Feeding_Frenzy_Support: "In addition, while you have the Feeding Frenzy buff all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, and 15% increased attack and cast speed."
"
RandomPoe847 wrote:
"
Aldonés wrote:

Feedyng Frenzy give very little dmg compared with Minion Damage, but if you use FF on another minion the buff works in all minions, so you get more damage that way. Keep in mind your minions won't be aggresive and will fill a little weird to clear maps. Also people use Death Mark instead of FF, or other just swap the FF with Minion Damage against bosses and methamorphs.
"
Ikarian3 wrote:
"
RandomPoe847 wrote:
Feeding Frenzy has poor gem description. From https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Feeding_Frenzy_Support: "In addition, while you have the Feeding Frenzy buff all of your minions have 10% more minion damage, 15% increased movement speed, and 15% increased attack and cast speed."

If that’s what the wiki reads then it’s outdated with the 3.9 nerf (PoB is likewise outdated). Feeding Frenzy does 3 things:
(1) Grants a buff to all minions granting 10% more damage and 10% increased attack/cast/movement speed
(2) Linked minions are aggressive (primary reason to use it)
(3) Linked minions deal 5-15%+ more damage

You will lose the aggressive nature, but if you’re looking to maximize damage, linking the buff to another minion is vastly superior.

Edit: Technically the buff is on you causing your minions more damage. This doesn’t affect us, but Ichimonji comes to mind where the 10% increased effect of buffs on you should be applicable. Obviously using that weapon would be a terrible idea, but it’s worth keeping in mind.
Last edited by Aldonés on Feb 25, 2020, 9:01:37 AM
So, guys, how many new jewels can we socket ? They called "outer jewel socket" so looks like just 1 near fearsome force
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:

- Aspect of the Avian + Saqawal’s will net you ~20% more dps.
- You should be able to divine your belt up to 14% increased attributes.
- I cannot see your tree but a well rolled Lethal Pride or Elegant Hubris is helpful. I certainly cannot say if there are any changes you could make there.
- Hunter boots and crafted amulet can increase your strength.
- Get quality on your gems.
- Get useful lab enchants, especially helm.
- Replace Infused a Channeling with Maim or find another way to add it to the build,

Aight, I replaced the infused channeling with vulnerability (too expensive on gloves atm). Got a few 21 gems and 20Q everything else.

Got the carrion golem for more damage.

What's the debate on minion dmg vs feeding frenzy on zombies 6L? Many players on poeninja are running frenzy for better clear I assume.

Do hunter boots actually outperform the 18% alberon?

Still working on lethal pride.

Running comfortably at 1500 strength with each zombie doing 190k dps unbuffed. Should be enough right hopefully.

edit: got a pretty good lethal pride. Running 1700 strength now!!
Last edited by Provin915 on Feb 25, 2020, 6:12:30 PM
"
Provin915 wrote:
Do hunter boots actually outperform the 18% alberon?
Generally speaking it's gear dependent. You can get up to 55 flat strength and 10% increased strength. That when combined with all the other potential mods makes it expensive but better, especially when factoring well rolled Lethal Prides.
"
ActiveSlay wrote:
So, guys, how many new jewels can we socket ? They called "outer jewel socket" so looks like just 1 near fearsome force
I'll have to look at the tree, but I see the one near Resolute Technique and Minion Instability (Fearsome Force) as both within reason. One more to the right near Cleansed Thoughts can be obtained if it becomes worthwhile to pick up Influence, and near Iron Grip isn't too far away. It really depends on how good the cluster jewels are.

I'm leaning toward there being a typo on the rare jewels and the added passives are added jewel passives like the unique reads. If you could get +10 passives then you could simply start cycling the entire tree socketing every outer jewel.

It mostly depends on just how good the notables end up being, how many passives we're willing to sacrifice, the new nodes are rolled, and how expensive cluster jewels are.

Once again GGG's goal is for no one to know what they will be doing end game at the start of a league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info