[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Great build man. About the flasks. How do we deal with bleed? Corrupted jewel? That's gonna be expensive considering I only got brawn and efficient training pff
"
Provin915 wrote:
Great build man. About the flasks. How do we deal with bleed? Corrupted jewel? That's gonna be expensive considering I only got brawn and efficient training pff
Bone Armour skill from Bone Barrier ascendancy passive gives immunity to bleeding.
Last edited by DocRoberts on Feb 17, 2020, 9:36:29 PM
"
DocRoberts wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:
Bone Armour skill from Bone Barrier ascendancy passive gives immunity to bleeding.

Oh dude sweet I didn't see that! Does it also remove bleed on use like flasks? Thanks man!
"
Provin915 wrote:
"
DocRoberts wrote:
"
Provin915 wrote:

Oh dude sweet I didn't see that! Does it also remove bleed on use like flasks? Thanks man!

Yes it gives bleed immunity aswell as bleed removal on use. Works for your minions aswell as you you too ^^
Hi guys i have question. I using all aura and banner no problem. But i cannot use Avian skill not enough mana. How can i use avian skill ?
"
PrnGraffitti wrote:
Hi guys i have question. I using all aura and banner no problem. But i cannot use Avian skill not enough mana. How can i use avian skill ?

https://poe.mikelat.com/

For 5 auras u need 10% chest, good mana reserve enchant (like pride) and 1-2 jewels with 1% man reserve corruption
"
ActiveSlay wrote:
"
PrnGraffitti wrote:

https://poe.mikelat.com/

For 5 auras u need 10% chest, good mana reserve enchant (like pride) and 1-2 jewels with 1% man reserve corruption

You don't need the helm enchant. You can do it with level 4 enlighten and +1 to socketed gem on gloves too.
I'm surprised to see that we're not converting damage to cold or fire and using elemental equilibrium.

Wouldn't that be a huge damage increase?

Also, I recently got 1500 strength. How big an increase in damage could I expect if I tried to reach 1800 strength?
"
RandomPoe847 wrote:
I'm surprised to see that we're not converting damage to cold or fire and using elemental equilibrium.

Also, I recently got 1500 strength. How big an increase in damage could I expect if I tried to reach 1800 strength?

Elemental damage convertion does add more damage yes, however it adds alot more buttons that you need to keep pressing, plus we lose the shapers touch gloves.

It depends on how many zombies you have, if you have 18 its 1/18th % more damage you get, if you have 16, its 1/16th.. So if you have alot of zombies already you won't gain alot from gaining another.
Last edited by Qlidascope on Feb 19, 2020, 8:29:50 PM
"
Qlidascope wrote:
"
RandomPoe847 wrote:

Elemental damage convertion does add more damage yes, however it adds alot more buttons that you need to keep pressing, plus we lose the shapers touch gloves.

It depends on how many zombies you have, if you have 18 its 1/18th % more damage you get, if you have 16, its 1/16th.. So if you have alot of zombies already you won't gain alot from gaining another.

How is it more buttons? We can just get lightning damage on cyclone.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info