[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Ikarian3 wrote:

Grimro has a decent video on the topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWU7_ZUqYjc
I can type it up step for step if you're uncertain about anything. Just ask.

pretty sure I understand. does the 2nd item need to already be rare tho?
"
supafiya1989 wrote:
"
Ikarian3 wrote:

Grimro has a decent video on the topic: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWU7_ZUqYjc
I can type it up step for step if you're uncertain about anything. Just ask.

pretty sure I understand. does the 2nd item need to already be rare tho?

No, magic is fine. Make sure it only has one influenced mod, the one you want.
"
Ikarian3 wrote:

No, magic is fine. Make sure it only has one influenced mod, the one you want.

Awesome. I managed to make one and it rolled pretty damn well imo.

thanks for the help!!
"
Niothekappa wrote:
Bow is a bit worse than the maim weapons, but I didn't play necro then and didn't know it would go legacy, so I chose to go with a bow for a number of reasons. One of them being the implicit from Synthesis league and the option to use Scourge Arrow to make the zombies go to different places so I can stay behind. The quiver is a bonus.

Not having much to go on other than poe.ninja builds that use bows, I had to make it up as I went along and obviously I made some mistakes while following guides (like using F&S even tho the zombies are always out of the range for it).

If you are interested in the bow you can PM me ingame and we'll talk about it more. @Nio will work.

Hmm, I hadn't realized at the time the bow was legacy. That puts a bit of a damper on it since I have a legacy Maim weapon. I'm playing standard this league because I have no desire to care about new gear, only theorycrafting in case zombies survive 3.10. This is a "bow" league and the top bow skill on poe.ninja looks to be Barrage at 3%. GGG really screwed up partnering bows with bosses. Zombies and skellies with both most likely take another hard hit in 3.10. :(
Hey guys. Bit of a new player here.
Question: anyone who has been able to craft the staff... how many alts did it take?

I'm already at 11k spent (and about 300 Regals and Scourings) and I'm starting to lose hope.

I know it's random, but I'd really like to hear that it is supposed to be this hard. It's not very fun clicking eleven thousand times either (not to mention the exalts it's taking)
"
ner1n wrote:
Hey guys. Bit of a new player here.
Question: anyone who has been able to craft the staff... how many alts did it take?

I'm already at 11k spent (and about 300 Regals and Scourings) and I'm starting to lose hope.

I know it's random, but I'd really like to hear that it is supposed to be this hard. It's not very fun clicking eleven thousand times either (not to mention the exalts it's taking)

try method 2 (i think?) with the sword. I got it first try with this method after giving up on ever having it on the staff.

ps: I finally killed sirus awakener 8 deathless with this build. thx for all the help everyone :)
"
Aldonés wrote:
"
How good are Skitterbots for this build? I believe the shock adds 20% dmg and the chilling aura seems like it could a big QOL boost for survivability.

Once i get off work i'm going try speccing out the 4 points for Enduring Bond and prioritize it for the mana reso nodes.
The shock will add 18% increased damage and will stack with all other sources of enemies taking increased damage. This makes it more effective than F&S and Maim Support in that it increases the chaos portion as well. The chill will reduce action speed by 12%. It’s still a solid choice if you can fit the reservation in.

A bow was posted a couple pages back, and I’m really interested to looking into how much it offers. Skitterbots would be a doubly solid choice with that since you do not remain in melee range.

Sweet, bought a -20% reso Baron for 1.5ex, which lets me run Pride, Avian, Flesh/Stone + Maim, and Skitterbots.

Not sure how 'enemies take more damage' all scale with each other, but hopefully it's substantial lol
Ha, finally got a Jorgin amulet. Now I'm wishing a spent a bit more on the base. 20 more strength than my Astramentis...too bad it really doesn't matter being standard. :/

Wasted all of my fusings trying to 6 link my crafted weapon with no luck

This drops while I am trying to get my avian craft... tossed the 4 fusings that dropped during the run and got the 6 link.

RNG gonna RNG I guess
"
Aldonés wrote:
Ha, finally got a Jorgin amulet. Now I'm wishing a spent a bit more on the base. 20 more strength than my Astramentis...too bad it really doesn't matter being standard. :/

You should give league a shot, the MTX footprints and weapon effect are actually really nice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info