[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

So I got a 25% lethal pride, but I had to sacrifice a lot.

Below is the pic:

I dropped 1 int, the life/chaos wheel (I have 60% chaos res still), 4% minion attack speed, armor/es and faith and steel, which isnt a huge deal, ill get the armor/es and faith and steel back once im 99.

Was it worth it? I'm not 100% sure, maybe?

I have 1830 strength now, so it seems like it.

Anyone have any thoughts?

"
etnies445 wrote:

Below is the pic:

I dropped 1 int, the life/chaos wheel (I have 60% chaos res still), 4% minion attack speed, armor/es and faith and steel, which isnt a huge deal, ill get the armor/es and faith and steel back once im 99.

how much life and es do you have now? Capped res? How many zombies? What auras do you run?
"
"
etnies445 wrote:

Below is the pic:

I dropped 1 int, the life/chaos wheel (I have 60% chaos res still, it's important to have a high amount since your chaos based for sure), 4% minion attack speed, armor/es and faith and steel, which isnt a huge deal, ill get the armor/es and faith and steel back once im 99.

how much life and es do you have now? Capped res? How many zombies? What auras do you run?

I have 4,557 life and 9912 ES with spirit offering, 60% chaos res and all my res are capped w/ spirit offering. 18 zombies, I run haste, skitterbots, purity of elements and lvl 1 clarity

I believe if I got a +2 50-60 str annointed talisman someone makes from syndicate, I could maintain 1800+ str and get to 19 total zombies.

I also can get some skill points freed from reduce mana reserved on my many brawns/efficient trainings, but they're really expensive for perfectly rolled ones.

I still am only 97, so have 3 skill points via hitting 100 as well.

Alternatively I can get an annointed 60-70 str amulet w/ % attributes and get to 2100 str, which is a more defensive option - but requires a lot more effort and more sacrifices somewhere in the tree.

But 19 zombies is definitely do-able.
Last edited by etnies445 on Oct 4, 2019, 11:58:11 PM

first time gotten this far into the game.
really need that level socketed gems in boots to run skitterbot
Last edited by XiaoPineApple on Oct 5, 2019, 12:32:18 AM
Am I the only person running Kaom's Heart with Shaper's Touch and spirit offering?
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Oct 5, 2019, 1:09:48 AM
"
etnies445 wrote:
"
"
etnies445 wrote:

Below is the pic:

I dropped 1 int, the life/chaos wheel (I have 60% chaos res still, it's important to have a high amount since your chaos based for sure), 4% minion attack speed, armor/es and faith and steel, which isnt a huge deal, ill get the armor/es and faith and steel back once im 99.

I have 4,557 life and 9912 ES with spirit offering, 60% chaos res and all my res are capped w/ spirit offering. 18 zombies, I run haste, skitterbots, purity of elements and lvl 1 clarity

I believe if I got a +2 50-60 str annointed talisman someone makes from syndicate, I could maintain 1800+ str and get to 19 total zombies.

I also can get some skill points freed from reduce mana reserved on my many brawns/efficient trainings, but they're really expensive for perfectly rolled ones.

I still am only 97, so have 3 skill points via hitting 100 as well.

Alternatively I can get an annointed 60-70 str amulet w/ % attributes and get to 2100 str, which is a more defensive option - but requires a lot more effort and more sacrifices somewhere in the tree.

But 19 zombies is definitely do-able.

Are you using the es clarity watchers?
"

Are you using the es clarity watchers?

Yes I am.
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
Am I the only person running Kaom's Heart with Shaper's Touch and spirit offering?

I'm not sure why you'd want to do that, geofris scales insanely well w/ shapers...Not to mention losing 6 skills is...a lot.
"
etnies445 wrote:
"
SodaPop9 wrote:

I'm not sure why you'd want to do that, geofris scales insanely well w/ shapers...Not to mention losing 6 skills is...a lot.

Because Spirit Offering scales insanely well with lots of life. And life can be leeched with baron and recovered with flask. Life is also a defense for chaos damage. With Kaom's heart you can hit 9k life, 4k ES (3k from spirit).
The loss of links isn't an issue if you use unset rings and no skele/golem.
Life>ES
DPS wise, i'm still hitting ~15M
Please message me on Discord from the MF Academy instead of PMing me on the forum.
Last edited by SodaPop9 on Oct 5, 2019, 2:11:08 AM
"
SodaPop9 wrote:
"
etnies445 wrote:
"
SodaPop9 wrote:

Because Spirit Offering scales insanely well with lots of life. And life can be leeched with baron and recovered with flask. Life is also a defense for chaos damage. With Kaom's heart you can hit 9k life, 4k ES (3k from spirit).
The loss of links isn't an issue if you use unset rings and no skele/golem.
Life>ES
DPS wise, i'm still hitting ~15M

That would be an interesting build. Can you share the PoB?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info