[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Is 20/0 AG with 20/20 Minion Life tanky enough to start using Kingmaker/Gruthkul's or is it recommended to go lvl 21 gem? I currently have mine with budget Leer Cast setup and it hasn't died (or come close even) but want to make sure gem level's high enough before I commit 3-4 ex on AG items.
Last edited by scrambled777 on Oct 5, 2019, 9:05:29 AM
"
scrambled777 wrote:
Is 20/0 AG with 20/20 Minion Life tanky enough to start using Kingmaker/Gruthkul's or is it recommended to go lvl 21 gem? I currently have mine with budget Leer Cast setup and it hasn't died (or come close even) but want to make sure gem level's high enough before I commit 3-4 ex on AG items.

It absolutely is. Thanks to The Baron and Ascendancies it's lvl 24 in the end anyway. Mine has Belly instead of Gruthkul's and never even comes close to dying.
Probably different if you go for deep Delves, I have no experience on that. But then the 1 lvl probably doesn't change much anyway.
"
hankinsohl wrote:
"
If i remember correctly hes the guy with legacy kaoms etc from standard

He is... but hitting 9K life seems possible w/o legacy gear.

My cold-based variant in Blight hit 8K at level 92 w/o Kaom's.

I have 9,3K life, 1,3K strength, 17 zombies and 12 skeletons (6L almost doubles total damage). No legacy gear of course. And nothing hugely expensive either, no % belt or lethal pride.
None of that is necessary of course for a build that kills uber with a 5L Femurs but it just makes it feel complete. Not going to delve to 1K either, that would take 2-3 leagues for me :P
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
"
"
bluerains05 wrote:
Made this baby. What do you guys think about Astral Plate VS Saqawal's Nest?
That is sexy. How does the #% strength scale against the flat strength of Saqawal’s? With a good Lethal Pride I’m guessing Saqawal’s will still win out, but the +1 Zombie certainly is better overall, especially since the rest of the crafted stats are so useful. I think I’m going to craft one. It would go very well with Aspect of the Spider and chaos variant.

Now...if you want BiS annul multimod and slam. Really, don’t, but you can.

Hey guys, do you have some 'step by step' to craft this one?

I'm very noob in craft, i need something like the mace guide to try craft this chestplace too...

like ilvl x to y
when to use some currency etc etc

ty gl!
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
There seems to be a lot of changes from the original guide here. I've been reading through people disagree. Can someone post a link to their character who is happy with it so I can copy it? Somewhere in the 40ex+ range is fine.
"
kurosh wrote:
There seems to be a lot of changes from the original guide here. I've been reading through people disagree. Can someone post a link to their character who is happy with it so I can copy it? Somewhere in the 40ex+ range is fine.

I'm definitely happy with my build. Doesn't mean it's perfect in any way and there are a lot of different ways to build this, like with Geofri's Sanctuary (and maybe Soultether).
And I also should probably remove my skeletons, don't use or need them anymore and it's only a 4-link now due to needing the sockets otherwise.
Last edited by Laxxus on Oct 5, 2019, 10:11:04 AM
"
kurosh wrote:

unless u wanna delve deep any variation works fine
Hello yall, I am having difficulties staying alive to uber elder, could you guys take a look and lmk what i can improve? Thanks!

charactername: ShatterChucker

Tree:https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBLMLYREPES0UIBRNFScVUBZvFy8aHRo4HNwdFB7aJJokqicvKpgsnC0fLdIy0TbpOQs6WDrGOw07PzwtRUdFnUeFSp9Ms025UEdTUlW1VcZV1lnzWpFfP2EoYvRk52ZUZp5ncWebaPJqQ2qsa9txsnIPcsV8g4CkggeDX4VghsqIQItljHaMsY6-jxqPRpAzkFWSwZRvlSCa4Juhns2fPqDmogCmrKcIpzCofaqpqsSsmK1Irj6vbLcxvOq-ScBmwQTB88auzLzQH9Ih04_T-9le37DjauRR6-7sg-yK7w7v6_Af8kH60vxL_oE=?accountName=rodofrn&characterName=ShatterChuker
Staying alive on Uber Elder mostly comes down to dodging the Shaper attacks.
You don't have to worry about attacking, so you can just run around and dodge.
You can't tank Shaper Beam or Balls but they are easy to avoid if you keep running around.
"
Rato86 wrote:
"
"
bluerains05 wrote:
Made this baby. What do you guys think about Astral Plate VS Saqawal's Nest?
That is sexy. How does the #% strength scale against the flat strength of Saqawal’s? With a good Lethal Pride I’m guessing Saqawal’s will still win out, but the +1 Zombie certainly is better overall, especially since the rest of the crafted stats are so useful. I think I’m going to craft one. It would go very well with Aspect of the Spider and chaos variant.

Now...if you want BiS annul multimod and slam. Really, don’t, but you can.

Hey guys, do you have some 'step by step' to craft this one?

I'm very noob in craft, i need something like the mace guide to try craft this chestplace too...

like ilvl x to y
when to use some currency etc etc

ty gl!
First of all, buy an Elder Astral Plate of course. Depending on how much currency you plan on spending, you can either buy an iLV86 one at around 3.5ex, or an iLV83 one at around 20c. The difference between these two is whether you can get T1 Life or T2 Life, that's it.
P.S. T1 %str is iLV83, so the minimum is iLV83.

Next thing is the quality, if you're aiming at over 20Q, you will have to use either Hillock in Fortification for 24Q/26Q/28Q, or Perfect Fossils for a maximum of 30Q. If you feel like 20Q is enough, skip this step.

[If you're aiming at only %str]
Now you can start spamming alternations until you get the main mod we want here, (9–12)% increased Strength, then regals+annuls until you have only %str mod left on a Rare Astral Plate.
Then, multimod it & craft the rest mods that you wish.

[If you're aiming at %str PLUS something else]
Here's some recommendations.
For Prefixes,
T1 +(120–129) to maximum Life
T1 +(96–120) to Armour & +(34–38) to maximum Life
Elder T1 (9–12)% increased maximum Life
For Suffixes,
T1 +(51–55) to Strength
Alts+regals+annuls spam until you get what you want, then craft the rest.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info