[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"
Skip511 wrote:
Hey guys, I managed to get lvl18 maim and +1 gems with around 400 alts. I imprinted it cause I had the beast. The first anulment hit jackpot.

What do I do now with the imprint orb?

Throw it away. Or can you see any reason to ever go back to the mods you imprinted?
just get uber

half zombi dead ag lose 70% healt but survive stone golem dead
carnage and host chiftain survive
helion dog and demonologist dead

forget to summon skeletons runing in circle all time

BUT i make some experiment

i take 6 link weapon with nedful color

and craft only +1 gems thet is all

and i have shit and cheap gear

even with weak weapon and cheap gear i got uber deathles )))

this way no sense craft on weapon more then +1 gems and maim

this enough to eleminete all in game

but i continue my sadomaso quest to craft weapon ( now spend over 17 ex )

Last edited by 101zombi101 on Sep 19, 2019, 12:48:53 PM
"
101zombi101 wrote:
just get uber

I’m confused. Are you trying for +1 gems, L20 Maim, AND high strength roll? You only keep the strength if it happens to be there in order to not have the expense of an annul. Your current mace has T5 strength as it’s 3rd mod...if your RGN has already been that bad, just start crafting on it as is.
Sorry if I ask a stupid question, but do I need to level up my crafting bench to be able to craft the minion deal, multimod...?
"
"
101zombi101 wrote:
just get uber

I’m confused. Are you trying for +1 gems, L20 Maim, AND high strength roll? You only keep the strength if it happens to be there in order to not have the expense of an annul. Your current mace has T5 strength as it’s 3rd mod...if your RGN has already been that bad, just start crafting on it as is.

no i experiment and use not this weapon
i use blue mace 6 link and only +1 to soc gems no other rolls

about crafting this pain in ass i write ago
i spent 17 ex and steel dont get pure yelow weapon

my post about broken build y can kill uber iven without crafted mace with empower 3 and no quality on gems with any 6l weapon only +1
Last edited by 101zombi101 on Sep 19, 2019, 1:40:58 PM
"
Sorry if I ask a stupid question, but do I need to level up my crafting bench to be able to craft the minion deal, multimod...?

You'll either need to discover those recipes or have someone craft your weapon for you.
"

Check out the crafting threads in the forum and message people who have lots of vouches. The weapon is expensive and the craft as well. Don't give it to a random person! Most people provide free service.

The two minion mods are easy to unveil yourself from Betrayal encounters (Jun missions). The +2 to support gems mod is the hardest to get as it requires veiled items that only drop from Catarina (The Mastermind). Most people will use the crafting service, the mod is extremely hard to get by just playing and without buying veiled items and so.

If you want to get the mod on your bench not to rely on people (however you can absolutely rely on people with lots of vouches), try buying weapons and shields with Catarina's veiled mod and unveiling them. You'd probably need quite a lot of those. Here's a direct link to the trade set up for those items, they are around 10c. https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Blight/L2E29Gun is the direct link to a trade website for those items.

You'd also need "can have multiple crafted mods", which is discoverable in the Pale Court, to get it you need to have 4 frags and run them in your map device. These particular ones are called "Keys".
Last edited by Msciwoj on Sep 19, 2019, 2:58:29 PM
so did i put this Lethal Pride in the wrong spot? cause i don't get any % str i dont think. Did get a bunch of flat atr almost 36 i think.

Thanks,
"
so did i put this Lethal Pride in the wrong spot? cause i don't get any % str i dont think. Did get a bunch of flat atr almost 36 i think.

Thanks,

Each Lethal Pride does a different thing, what you can try and do is to reroll the seed on it (the number) with a Divine Orb. Then it will do a different thing. Still not guaranteed to hit %strength anywhere. That's why I would say it is the last thing to buy for this build (or maybe not the last but definetely not the first).
"
Msciwoj wrote:
"

Thanks,

Each Lethal Pride does a different thing, what you can try and do is to reroll the seed on it (the number) with a Divine Orb. Then it will do a different thing. Still not guaranteed to hit %strength anywhere. That's why I would say it is the last thing to buy for this build (or maybe not the last but definetely not the first).

Oh yea i didn't buy it first close to my last buy i have hit the 1k str mark was just wondering about the %

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info