[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

Regarding the price of gloves, I made a pair and sold it for 6ex. I sold them because I was still lacking more basic parts of this build and decided to sell it and buy the Efficient Trainings and stuff. Note I am only playing the build since Tuesday. OP said the damage might be actually lower in the chaos version. I think the price of the gloves will drop as the market stabilizes. The idea is still fresh and lots of people want to try it.
I started to craft the weapon. Currently I am linking it. Should be very fun. I did hit +1 gems multiple times on 20 alts just randomly, and again with the perfect fossil xd, so it shouldn't be too difficult to get the mod. Good luck everybody!
Guys there is any way to check before buying what lethal pride will give us +% strenght?
"
Guys there is any way to check before buying what lethal pride will give us +% strenght?

Only reddit,discord,forum shops.
Btw Ruins hellion or host chieftain.Who is better?Dont want to skip diabolist,i love aoe enfeeble.

Here's a new lethal pride I've rolled.
15% increased strength
0.4% attack damage leeched as life(useless but whatever)

I haven’t been able to test any of these yet, but I am wanting to try some CWC setups with Cyclone as a medium due to its mobility. Any suggestions?

- Purifying Flame (drop Consecrated Ground at feet)
- Enfeeble (any curse)
- Desecrate + Offering (lazy man’s offering)
- Infused Channeling (8% less physical damage taken)

"
Btw Ruins hellion or host chieftain.Who is better?Dont want to skip diabolist,i love aoe enfeeble.
Host Chieftan by far. It becomes even stronger when factoring in the crit damage from Kingmaker and crit damage jumps from +20% to +70%.
Last edited by Aldonés on Sep 19, 2019, 10:00:28 AM
OP, I checked your character Qlida_Baroness and you have allocated a small Wand Attack speed and Accuracy node near Ravenous Horde. This is most likely a mistake...? Just telling you so you can respec it and get more life or something.
"
Candanz wrote:

15% increased strength

please, tell uss which notables gotting the % STR!!

ty
\/

Sorry for my poor english!!

/\
Hey guys, I managed to get lvl18 maim and +1 gems with around 400 alts. I imprinted it cause I had the beast. The first anulment hit jackpot.

What do I do now with the imprint orb?
"
Candanz wrote:

15% increased strength

Jesus I didn't know you can actually re-roll timeless jewel xD. I feel so autistic right now...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info