The Blight Supporter Packs Are Available Now!

No sorry. Will not spent money for that - again. Its almost the same like in the past packs.

GGG should really try something new with the supporter packs. I mean: who needs dozens of different Armour skins?
What about: Core Supporter packs with Armours, Weapon effect etc and the League Supporter packs provide players with Skill effects for the new gems, Hideout MTXs and such stuff.

Be creative GGG! Don't do every three month the same!
"
Celorien wrote:
Should really include a character effect that is shown on the homepage. Find them kinda lacking without it...

Shown here:

When I saw this picture I thought: Omg those character effects look awesome, 100% buy for sure.... then they aren't in there :(
Those blue and yellow aura's look friggin awesome!

Edit: It could just be the legacy and harbinger character effects.
Last edited by sarannah101 on Aug 23, 2019, 6:07:32 AM
The effect is very cool,
"
the price is also
Spoiler
good
, haha
This time nothing for me because I just don't like my characters look like ugly demons. :)

But I'm still hoping and waiting for werewolf armour skin mtx!
"
StorgutBorsit wrote:
No sorry. Will not spent money for that - again. Its almost the same like in the past packs.

GGG should really try something new with the supporter packs. I mean: who needs dozens of different Armour skins?
What about: Core Supporter packs with Armours, Weapon effect etc and the League Supporter packs provide players with Skill effects for the new gems, Hideout MTXs and such stuff.

Be creative GGG! Don't do every three month the same!

+100 votes to this! What about League-specific skills and portals effects? In that case I would buy both core and league supporter pack.
Liked the blight bane a lot. However it was presented on images without those weird wires hanging on those horns. Now I look at the video thinking not to buy because of those weird wires lol.
"
Celorien wrote:
Should really include a character effect that is shown on the homepage. Find them kinda lacking without it...

Shown here:

Yeah true this
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine
If the league mechanic is well designed and the game is not littered with bugs and client crashes, I may get one.

I liked Legion but the first month of league was a disaster with continuous client crashes. They addressed parry skill gems crashing the game WAY too late in the league, same goes for Uber Leder fight having a completly bugged Shaper.

How is it acceptable to leave the final boss of your game in that state for a whole month?

Hopefully they will get their priorities straight this time around
"
Chris wrote:
"
Celorien wrote:

Shown here:

I looked into this just now. So in order to make the character stand out against a dark background, a light glow is often added around the silhouette. In this case it looks way too much like a real character effect and is absolutely misleading. We will correct the images immediately.

If you bought the packs based on the assumption that it looks like this and really want your money back, then support@grindinggear.com can facilitate a refund for you. I am very sorry about the inconvenience that this has caused, and we will make sure that it is not misleading in the future.

Why not just add the character effects to the new packs then, this is what the players want.
IGN RighteousRom LvL-100 Juggernaut
Mirror Drop T-14 Shrine

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info