The Blight Supporter Packs Are Available Now!

i don't like it, not "shiny" enough for me :( no wings and portal...
Am I missing something? Nothing on the store for me : xbox
What is with the swirling aura effects?

Why can't GGG just make subtle effects that aren't over bearing?

Like subtle glows and effects. Nope, got to have distracting swirls going round n round.
One of the best supporter packs yet!
And even though the armors look fantastic, the main reason I bought them this time is for the Blight trailer theme, you truly outdid yourselves with that
bottomtext
Yet another supporter pack that is a grey set of armour with a splash of colour - saved myself another $120 this league - Seriously GGG what's with the moody dark, un-distinctive drivel that your artist are pouring out. Oh wait - you save the decent armour sets for loot boxes...

There needs to be more colour and light (two leagues ago you were on the right track) but everything is just grey all the time...

edit - Additionally - if the actual glow in game was the same as the advertised screenshot then maybe it would be better but the videos prove they're not :(

Guess I'm just one of those who is a cynic - sorry to all those who love this pack.
Last edited by gresk on Aug 22, 2019, 6:31:15 PM
the previews on the Blight league page suggested they had character effects, I was hoping for those :(
norm
[Removed by Support]
Great Work
That's geil GGG
The option to upgrade from previous point purchases doesn't seem to be avaliable with these like with the core supporter packs.
Is this intentional or will it be added at a later point?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info