The Blight Supporter Packs Are Available Now!

"
As for me, I'm really exited with Sentinel Overlord Supporter Pack style - but the Pet seems kind of annoying. I rarely use any pets (I always confuse them with enemies or minions).
If there was a Totem Effect or Aura Effect in Sentinel Packs - I would bought it right now.

I agree. Pet in this game is annoying. I always confuse them with mobs. Useless MTX.

It’s a good idea for the pet to disappear if there are enemies nearby 😉
[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:

Is $60 in your opinion a reasonable price for such microtransactions? Have you thought about changing the price? No? How many support packs have you bought? People simply prefer not to spend $30 than to have only an effect for weapons. Other f2p games give more interesting things for the same money.

I think the supporter packs are good value, considering the amount of points they give. I also think the value on stash tabs, etc. is really good.

But the pricing on armour sets / spell effects and the like is horrendous. You could go buy a AAA game for the price of ONE armour set. I'm still guilty of buying some of them, but I wind up agonising over if I can justify getting a spell effect or not, and often feel bad about doing so.

If the prices on armour and effects were more in line with what MICROtransactions are supposed to cost, I'd be blowing way more money picking up things without even thinking, and be happy to do so.
"
Xystre wrote:
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Chris wrote:

I looked into this just now. So in order to make the character stand out against a dark background, a light glow is often added around the silhouette. In this case it looks way too much like a real character effect and is absolutely misleading. We will correct the images immediately.

If you bought the packs based on the assumption that it looks like this and really want your money back, then support@grindinggear.com can facilitate a refund for you. I am very sorry about the inconvenience that this has caused, and we will make sure that it is not misleading in the future.

Is $60 in your opinion a reasonable price for such microtransactions? Have you thought about changing the price? No? How many support packs have you bought? People simply prefer not to spend $30 than to have only an effect fpr weapons. Other f2p games give more interesting things for the same money.

First I want to tell you that I agree with you here 101% with everything you said here.

And second it's because they are still getting away with it, because the game has some big spenders willing to spend for whatever thing they create.. there will never be a price change so long big pockets mcgoo keeps supporting such prices, sadly they don't leave you with too much to choose from either support pack + points (best value in my opinion but overpriced) or points alone.

Say that you don't like every supporter pack and bought one every second league, like me. Thats $120 a year(voluntary) = $10 a month with which you get a game without subscription and in this case 2 full armour sets and effects(for only 100pts) + 1100 points to spend on other MTX which can be on sale if you wait and/or earn a free mystery box(can contain items worth 300pts+). Plus 3 free league challenge MTX and 1 or 2 other free mystery boxes. If you really want to be creative there are 50 cent skin transfers available.

All that for $10 a month which you aren't forced to spend so you can be even be more selective and bring it down to $5 or less. Nothing if you feel you have everything you need. The MTX are not one time use you can use them on other characters whenever you want and will last for the entirety of the game(12+ more years Chris projected).

Don't forget that pays all the staff, office rent, servers, equipment and everything else down to staples that a business needs to function.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
100% Ethical, most of the time.
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Hate to say it but this is the first time I can say I hate both options.
Man i wish those auras came with the packs. Insta buy at least one of them. Without, not so much. Ill think about it throughout league, Maybe a build will scream for one of these.
"
Vaydra wrote:

Say that you don't like every supporter pack and bought one every second league, like me. Thats $120 a year(voluntary) = $10 a month with which you get a game without subscription and in this case 2 full armour sets and effects(for only 100pts) + 1100 points to spend on other MTX which can be on sale if you wait and/or earn a free mystery box(can contain items worth 300pts+). Plus 3 free league challenge MTX and 1 or 2 other free mystery boxes. If you really want to be creative there are 50 cent skin transfers available.

All that for $10 a month which you aren't forced to spend so you can be even be more selective and bring it down to $5 or less. Nothing if you feel you have everything you need. The MTX are not one time use you can use them on other characters whenever you want and will last for the entirety of the game(12+ more years Chris projected).

Don't forget that pays all the staff, office rent, servers, equipment and everything else down to staples that a business needs to function.

You did not understand.
People want to spend money.
But people want to get more for $60.

Also,
>free mystery box(can contain items worth 300pts+)
this is a manipulation, you are not talking about the chance to get such an item
Also, you are not talking about whether you need such an item.
When you set price to 30 coins for the ho decoration, you increase the average prize price. But the gain from this does not become more valuable. Because the scenery for ho is trash.
Boxes exist for people prone to ludomania or those who do not value their money.
[Removed by Support]
"
Celorien wrote:
Should really include a character effect that is shown on the homepage. Find them kinda lacking without it...

Shown here:

Maybe they think such char effect is a bit too much for a supporter pack /cuz we get a lot of points anyway/, but if we had those char effects in supporter packs i wouldve buy them instantly cuz they look cool and im sick of aura effects that can not even look good if stacked. :X
Slow down for a minute to enjoy the beauty around us.
LMAO the setinel pet fighting each other is so cool
"
aoneaone wrote:

If the prices on armour and effects were more in line with what MICROtransactions are supposed to cost, I'd be blowing way more money picking up things without even thinking, and be happy to do so.

I agree. An important topic. But for some reason managers are not interested.
[Removed by Support]
"
TauOrigin wrote:
"
Vaydra wrote:

You did not understand.
People want to spend money.
But people want to get more for $60.

Also,
>free mystery box(can contain items worth 300pts+)
this is a manipulation, you are not talking about the chance to get such an item
Also, you are not talking about whether you need such an item.
When you set price to 30 coins for the ho decoration, you increase the average prize price. But the gain from this does not become more valuable. Because the scenery for ho is trash.
Boxes exist for people prone to ludomania or those who do not value their money.

No, you didn't understand.

I'm stating facts about what's in the game, what you can buy and what you get.

You're talking about abstract thoughts relating to whether you need an item thats worth 30-300pts and your perceived value that can be totally different to someone else's. Those aren't facts they are your perceptions.

100% Ethical, most of the time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info