[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
Awesome build, very in-depth. I'm only confused w/ the Warcrys part. What's the DPS rotation like w/ the Warcrys? Thanks!

you generally want to slam slam slam, warcry, slam slam slam, warcry

2-3 attacks in between each warcry will let warbringer be constantly giving more damage to exerted, all your attacks will be exerted, and you will be regaining rage while berserking
"
alphafactory wrote:
Hi, enjoying the build! Great league starter, clearing t16's easily. I want to take the build into the real endgame and struggling with damage/survivability. Is it worth investing more into this build or should I find something more "endgame"? Recommendations?

What can I improve here? Thanks

*edit* here's my PoB https://pobb.in/xZ1I2lkODyL5

what content do you mean by "real endgame"?

uber pinnacles? if so, you need to max out spell supression on all gear

get double corrupt 6 link tidebreaker

get berserk effect enchant helm

drop pride and go for determination

brass dome + echoes of creation is a very solid combo, plus lets us proc cast when damage taken warlords mark or other qol

auls ammy for free auras

dual HoP rings for more phys%

lots of options to continue to scale

Thank you so much for the guidance and advice DrHarvey12 and frawrst. Just a little update, I just managed to defeat the Eater of Worlds and the Searing Exarch. Such a satisfying experience. It's not a deathless run, but still, it was my first ever.

After reading through the messages, I believe there's still much to grow for my character. I just need to learn how to min max more efficiently in terms of choosing my gear. For example, if I were to go Echoes of Creation, which means forgoing my current helmet, I would have to swap out most of my jewellery or maybe even gloves and boots to get max res. This is the challenge that I am currently facing right now.

Also, quick question on Echoes of Creation, the attribute "When you Attack, take (15-20)% of Life as Physical Damage for each Warcry Exerting the Attack", what exactly does this mean? Do I deal additional 15-20% physical damage from my life? Or does it deduct 15-20% of my life?
echos of creation makes you take a phys hit for 15%-20% of current life. this means its fully mitigated by armour (which we like to stack via determination) and endurance charges (they give % physical damage reduction each)

since you are "taking" phys dmg, you can use it to proc cast when damage taken setups for QoL (curses, or warlords mark etc)

Last edited by frawrst on May 10, 2023, 6:23:02 PM
fortify also affects it

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Echoes_of_Creation
"
Vintallac wrote:
Thank you so much for the guidance and advice DrHarvey12 and frawrst. Just a little update, I just managed to defeat the Eater of Worlds and the Searing Exarch. Such a satisfying experience. It's not a deathless run, but still, it was my first ever.

Congrats on getting your first kills!

Hopefully you'll keep working on the character and making improvements to it. It's definitely a fun one for sure.
Hello I am helping a friend run this build and they are running into some survivability and socket issues.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChefLethalPlays/characters

I was hoping maybe you could provide some guidance into some upgrades or modifications to their current gear. They are currently having issues in T11 maps at lv 89.

This is my 1st time posting so let me know if you need any additional infomraiton.

Thank you,
"
billeybob250 wrote:
Hello I am helping a friend run this build and they are running into some survivability and socket issues.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/ChefLethalPlays/characters

I was hoping maybe you could provide some guidance into some upgrades or modifications to their current gear. They are currently having issues in T11 maps at lv 89.

This is my 1st time posting so let me know if you need any additional infomraiton.

Thank you,

hey friend!

some very easy upgrades and gearing processes to understand

helm has decent res but terrible life roll. get 75+ life, and start using eldritch currency to roll strong implicits. you can look these up on poedb to see ones your friend may like

amulet

not very good at all. look for a dex/int base and get big life, as well any attributes you need. you can also look for mana leech to be able to drop mana flask

right ring, again, very weak stats overall. get more life, %life (can roll from temple of atzoatl), more chaos res etc

left ring is the same, get more life and other things you need

gauntlets are great for speedclearing, but not so good at bossing. consider rares with more life/res/attack speed etc

boots have 0 life rolls, fix asap

chest is decent but you can roll much stronger affixes, more armour, more res, physical damage reduction, spell supression etc

switch out pride for determination, which can get you closer to 20k armour. switch out a flask for granite/armour flask, roll it with flaggelation and make it have uses on max so itll be always proccing etc
Hello sir frawrst I'm new at this game and I'm really loving your build I'm smashing every t 16 maps. Marohi erqi maul does very good dps and still stuns everything include atlas bosses. I'm switching pride and determination depends on the map but the issue is I'm getting one shot from searing exarch , eater of the worlds , maven invitation bosses my resist and charges are full but chaos resist is -38 my hp is 4700 when I'm using double armour elixer my armours up pride with 47K is there any tip and flask , aura guide for these bosses I dont know which elixers I go and should I up my chaos resist and is there any dodge mechanic should I do pls I need your help sir.I have 0 spell supression and -38 chaos resist I guess thats why I'm dying these bosses

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Arthellion/characters
"
Arthellion wrote:
Hello sir frawrst I'm new at this game and I'm really loving your build I'm smashing every t 16 maps. Marohi erqi maul does very good dps and still stuns everything include atlas bosses. I'm switching pride and determination depends on the map but the issue is I'm getting one shot from searing exarch , eater of the worlds , maven invitation bosses my resist and charges are full but chaos resist is -38 my hp is 4700 when I'm using double armour elixer my armours up pride with 47K is there any tip and flask , aura guide for these bosses I dont know which elixers I go and should I up my chaos resist and is there any dodge mechanic should I do pls I need your help sir.I have 0 spell supression and -38 chaos resist I guess thats why I'm dying these bosses

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Arthellion/characters

as you have guessed, you want maxed out spell supression, postive/max chaos res for bossing. switch out gaunts boots, neck etc and get much more defensive items

for more indepth boss guides (how to avoid all attacks) best is to search youtube for similar melee builds and watch them kill bosses, then practice practice practice. poe builds dont matter too much for bossing, its mostly player skill for avoiding dmg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info