[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
ShihTzu wrote:
Huge noob here. how are you making ground slam so huge!?

probably you are looking at the unnerfed version of pulverize support, which granted more aoe instead of increased aoe

its still possible to scale it pretty large however
Hi, i've played your build this league. or at least i used your guide as a foundation. you will see that my tree is a little different from yours.
In tier 14+ maps i am often very squishy and have to be very picky with map mods. on top of that i feel like dps is lacking sometimes. can you take a look at my POB to see, what i should tune to make it feel better? thank you very much:)

https://pastebin.com/7TYg07q6
"
Kev667 wrote:
Hi, i've played your build this league. or at least i used your guide as a foundation. you will see that my tree is a little different from yours.
In tier 14+ maps i am often very squishy and have to be very picky with map mods. on top of that i feel like dps is lacking sometimes. can you take a look at my POB to see, what i should tune to make it feel better? thank you very much:)

https://pastebin.com/7TYg07q6

some very easy upgs i see from your pob

berserk effect enchant helm

can also look at echoes of creation

awakened gems for all your slots, 21/20 in others

get a better rolled rys, with 40% max (48 with catalysts)
been rolling axe version in the ruthless event

stiill as strong as ever for story
"

Hardcore viability. I am a Softcore player and this build is made in mind for new players. I have not tested this build in HC. Getting Chaos Res, and dropping Aspect of Carnage for Pain Reaver is highly recomended for a HC player.
- Melee build. Although Slam Skills offers huge AoE and screen clear, it is not Tornado Shot off screening or ED + Contagion destroying monsters in the next room. You will be up close and personal with monsters and bosses.

Yes, this build is HC viable u only need to be carefull on reflect pac of mob and grab 25 % more increased maximum life, find the way to run grace instend of something . I'm trying it on HC now i'm sure about what i'm saying .

Last edited by KorneliusITA on Mar 17, 2023, 4:02:57 AM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
If I get the mastery "melee hits fortify, maximum fortify -3", do I still need the fortify gem linked to ground slam?

you do not, you can skip the fort skill gem for a more powerful support

what gem would you recommend instead? im noob sorry.
"
Dr3wLaw wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
If I get the mastery "melee hits fortify, maximum fortify -3", do I still need the fortify gem linked to ground slam?

you do not, you can skip the fort skill gem for a more powerful support

what gem would you recommend instead? im noob sorry.

fist of war, pulverize, rage support, conc effect, inc aoe, any of the ones listed you arent using already
im having fun with this build. i am low on life tho lvl 80 only 4.1k res are 75 but chaos is horrible -35. lol.
"
Dr3wLaw wrote:
im having fun with this build. i am low on life tho lvl 80 only 4.1k res are 75 but chaos is horrible -35. lol.

nice to hear you are enjoying, i know console market is difficult to trade items
is there any chance to play more tanky with one handed weapon and shield maybe?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info