[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
"
Okshama wrote:

Got lucky with my merc labyrinth run.

fuckkkk

WTB PLS

this ended in a hilarious convo between me and okshama; awesome enchant!

"
frawrst wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Okshama wrote:

Got lucky with my merc labyrinth run.

fuckkkk

WTB PLS

this ended in a hilarious convo between me and okshama; awesome enchant!

Good times. I'm gonna chalk some of it up to it being very, very, very AM in my time zone. But still, great talking with you.
Im a bit confused, this Build has so many Totems and Warcrys, not to mention Blood Rage and so on, how do you manage to put all of this into 2 Hotbars and be fast enough to press all Warcrys and totems ?
"
Turbopuschel1 wrote:
Im a bit confused, this Build has so many Totems and Warcrys, not to mention Blood Rage and so on, how do you manage to put all of this into 2 Hotbars and be fast enough to press all Warcrys and totems ?

you can view me playing it on twitch.tv/frawrst with keyboard screen overlay

i use qwer for warcries, T for berserk

then ctrl qwer for totems, bloodrage, and active defiance banner

my moveskill is on a mouse button

overall its a button intensive build

hit lvl 95, been speed clearing maps.

im using weird supports like fist of war and lifetap because of HH; it can make us do full conversion which means no mana leech and brutality is bricked. so we make do

pob export with ryslathas and normal links for slams

https://pastebin.com/SY0ugNct

Last edited by frawrst on May 21, 2022, 3:36:14 AM
I'm at level 47 so far and loving this build.
I'm confused about Fortify. I see that we take some passives on the tree and that you do mention it in the guide, but I noticed when you posted your gear and gems even early on...Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 posts...you are not using the Fortify skill gem. Do I need this gem or no?

"
thegreenzap2 wrote:
I'm at level 47 so far and loving this build.
I'm confused about Fortify. I see that we take some passives on the tree and that you do mention it in the guide, but I noticed when you posted your gear and gems even early on...Day 1, Day 2, Day 3 posts...you are not using the Fortify skill gem. Do I need this gem or no?

There's a mastery on the fortify nodes that gives fortify on melee attack :) once you get that you don't need it afaik
Hey Frawrst,

Looks as though you are pretty much done with your character as far as gear goes! I expect it will be a few weeks till I'm ready to go with my slam character. I'm enjoying the league though now that the rares / magic monsters feel a bit more toned down. Still a few one-shots out of nowhere but nowhere near as frequent as they were.

I'm looking forward to seeing how everyone else gets on in the thread with their characters. That way I can steal any good ideas!! XD
u got much different gem setup than in PoB
My pob: https://pastebin.com/zE839M4y

Hey again, I'm kinda noob and was just wondering where I should upgrade next. I have ~150c to work with but wasn't sure the order I should take. Outside of just leveling more, I was thinking the options are vulnerabity on gloves, 6L tidebreaker, brass dome, better rares w/ higher life rolls/chaos res, or maybe smth I don't see? I like earthquake a lot (and got an eq enchant on my uberlab run for ascendancy lol) but wanna do endgame bosses. Should I use gs or another slam for bosses?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info