[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Dude, I cant thank you enough. I am level 50 now, messed my tree up already a bit, but not horrible. Bought a Jorrhast's Blacksteel 280pdps,mace for 1 alc and am swinging for 5200 dps tooltip with no warcrys up. Slight mana problems, but not horrible. Found a 5 link body, and am using VGS, Shockwave, Mele pHy, brutality and Fist of war for the clear, everything just explodes. Jorrhast summons animate weapons, which may or may not count as allies, so im swapping between rallying cry and infernal cry. Picked up a unidentified echoes of creation with 4 red sockets for 1c and then got a 4 link tidebreaker for 1C ahahaha. I guess ill save up for a ryslathas and fated connections. Cant thank you enough for the smooth leveling and safe feeling of this build. Having a blast slamming through the acts!!
Last edited by apitura on May 17, 2022, 12:04:16 AM
"
apitura wrote:
Dude, I cant thank you enough. I am level 50 now, messed my tree up already a bit, but not horrible. Bought a Jorrhast's Blacksteel 280pdps,mace for 1 alc and am swinging for 5200 dps tooltip with no warcrys up. Slight mana problems, but not horrible. Found a 5 link body, and am using VGS, Shockwave, Mele pHy, brutality and Fist of war for the clear, everything just explodes. Jorrhast summons animate weapons, which may or may not count as allies, so im swapping between rallying cry and infernal cry. Picked up a unidentified echoes of creation with 4 red sockets for 1c and then got a 4 link tidebreaker for 1C ahahaha. I guess ill save up for a ryslathas and fated connections. Cant thank you enough for the smooth leveling and safe feeling of this build. Having a blast slamming through the acts!!

what lovely words and glad to hear its working out!

yep, all of our strong uniques are soooooo cheap this season
end of day 4

no major character upgrades, just jamming t14-16s to build up a map base pool (i choose city square for now).

gwennen gave us a HH for free today :)

my atlas strat has been strongboxes, expedition, harbingers, eater of worlds alters, along with betrryal and t14 map bosses
Wow - congrats on the HH Frawrst!!!

Nice to see that the Echoes of Creation helmet goes up to 15% More damage as well. I'll try and pick one up over the next couple of days as I should be about to run Uber Lab soon and be nice to have it just in case I get a really amazing enchant out of the divine font.

I'm still on my starter character. Usually takes me 2 or 3 weeks to get them through the Atlas as I'm not super fast. But that gives me a bit more time for prices on various things to come down and I don't mind playing for 6 to 8 weeks of a league if I enjoy the mechanic. So far Sentinel is actually feeling pretty good. I just use the red sentinels whenever I come across a nice mechanic like a breach or an expedition and then the golden one on the boss. Not tried the blue ones out yet and probably not going to bother. I think I would get annoyed trying to get the timing on them right and consistently using them on one mob or something! XD

The rare / magic re-work feels like more of a mixed bag though. Definitely slowing the game down a lot more for me at this stage of my gearing. That should improve by the weekend once I have more time to play but hoping that they continue to look into balancing some of the mods out a bit better. I found a metamorph in a white map that took me around 3 or 4 minutes to kill which was definitely not a FUN experience........

Anyway, really looking forward to seeing how you get on with your character. Might be a while before I start on mine as I think it will take my starter longer than usual to reach an "acceptable" power level but already having interesting ideas about what I want it to be.

Good Luck in the league!! :)
Last edited by DrHarvey12 on May 18, 2022, 1:49:30 AM
more very good luck

6 link tidebreaker in 60 fusings after buying 30 qual hillock craft :D

https://clips.twitch.tv/MuddyCrunchyMarjoramOptimizePrime-MPflkzZipHNffgON

got some nice upgs

currently at 85 max all res, very nice defense using brass dome, marauder tree points, and annointing crystal skin

bought some new rare necks and rings... nothing more then 5c lol

using EQ for now, and using lifetap and no brutality since the new HH mods do alot of conversion and we do not want to lose dps

continuing to speed farm t14-t16s for elder/conq/guardian maps, and screaming invitiations.

sentinels are very fun, they add so much rewards to all contents. i hope GGG uses them to replace torment
Last edited by frawrst on May 18, 2022, 5:19:55 AM
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
Wow - congrats on the HH Frawrst!!!

Nice to see that the Echoes of Creation helmet goes up to 15% More damage as well. I'll try and pick one up over the next couple of days as I should be about to run Uber Lab soon and be nice to have it just in case I get a really amazing enchant out of the divine font.

I'm still on my starter character. Usually takes me 2 or 3 weeks to get them through the Atlas as I'm not super fast. But that gives me a bit more time for prices on various things to come down and I don't mind playing for 6 to 8 weeks of a league if I enjoy the mechanic. So far Sentinel is actually feeling pretty good. I just use the red sentinels whenever I come across a nice mechanic like a breach or an expedition and then the golden one on the boss. Not tried the blue ones out yet and probably not going to bother. I think I would get annoyed trying to get the timing on them right and consistently using them on one mob or something! XD

The rare / magic re-work feels like more of a mixed bag though. Definitely slowing the game down a lot more for me at this stage of my gearing. That should improve by the weekend once I have more time to play but hoping that they continue to look into balancing some of the mods out a bit better. I found a metamorph in a white map that took me around 3 or 4 minutes to kill which was definitely not a FUN experience........

Anyway, really looking forward to seeing how you get on with your character. Might be a while before I start on mine as I think it will take my starter longer than usual to reach an "acceptable" power level but already having interesting ideas about what I want it to be.

Good Luck in the league!! :)

ty, gwennen is our new bae

yeah i was surprised to see high rolls on echoes, 15% more is alot more then the 11% more previewed lmao

wtb one with berserk enchant asap

im enjoying sentinels a ton, they add alot of juice and defense to mobs to nice to break up some action

i agree, rares are a mixed bag. still a bit too overtuned imo

i think i will keep this character as a speed map farmer and keep farming up $$$ to think about second character reroll

thank you for kind words! good luck too!
heres a pic of hideout defense

with all flasks we are at 52k armor
Frawrst answered my question on Twitch, so I removed the question here.
Last edited by thegreenzap2 on May 18, 2022, 1:52:05 PM
some more good luck :D

https://clips.twitch.tv/ModernPoorBatteryResidentSleeper-nSreuTojYTEW3AHi
Last edited by frawrst on May 18, 2022, 6:41:24 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info