[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
"
MerlinCross wrote:
Having trouble keeping Elemental Resistance high, though from what I'm seeing should be getting endurance charges to cap that.

Also really running into Mana problems. I used to run a blessing set up for Pride to help offset it but the lastest change seems to have stopped that idea.

Other than that, still enjoying how active it is and it's funny to stunlock some bigger targets.

all of your gear is pretty low tier

go to trade website and put in 70+ life, 50+ res for all your slots

you will find amazing rares for 1-3c

buy them and replace all your bad items (almost all you are using are "bad")

Geeze and here I thought I was doing well with gear. Or at least well enough to enter maps. But that's just me wanting to try to find the Crafting stuff rather than buy it outright.

Still doesn't help with the mana issue though, not sure how to get Mana leech short of buying it either(I think it's in a map node?"
"
MerlinCross wrote:

Still doesn't help with the mana issue though, not sure how to get Mana leech short of buying it either(I think it's in a map node?"

I don't think that there is an option to craft mana leech onto an item so your best bet really is to buy either a piece of jewellery, gloves or a regular jewel with it already on.

You could also look into non-channelled minus mana cost jewellery as that is craftable. If you put it on your rings and amulet as well as using a replica conqueror's efficiency you get -30 to all mana costs which is probably enough to make almost everything essentially free.

As an interim solution you can also add lifetap into your main links to make the skill cost life instead of mana. It's probably not a bad 5th or 6th link whilst you get mana sorted. Buying a corrupted level 20 version should be really cheap. I'm probably relying on having lifetap on most of my other skills in my build just to make casting warcries, curse and movement skills a bit nicer when not having to worry about accidentally OOM'ing myself!
"
MerlinCross wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
MerlinCross wrote:
Having trouble keeping Elemental Resistance high, though from what I'm seeing should be getting endurance charges to cap that.

Also really running into Mana problems. I used to run a blessing set up for Pride to help offset it but the lastest change seems to have stopped that idea.

Other than that, still enjoying how active it is and it's funny to stunlock some bigger targets.

all of your gear is pretty low tier

go to trade website and put in 70+ life, 50+ res for all your slots

you will find amazing rares for 1-3c

buy them and replace all your bad items (almost all you are using are "bad")

Geeze and here I thought I was doing well with gear. Or at least well enough to enter maps. But that's just me wanting to try to find the Crafting stuff rather than buy it outright.

in your searches just have a ring or necklace have mana leech, its a very commmon affix
Would you say another slam skill is as viable? I do prefer EQ or ES to GS.
"
ScrawlyG wrote:
Would you say another slam skill is as viable? I do prefer EQ or ES to GS.

all slams work

i did eq and vaal eq for all of 3.16

and im currently using ES for my 3.17 version
"
DrHarvey12 wrote:
I don't think that there is an option to craft mana leech onto an item so your best bet really is to buy either a piece of jewellery, gloves or a regular jewel with it already on.

You could also look into non-channelled minus mana cost jewellery as that is craftable. If you put it on your rings and amulet as well as using a replica conqueror's efficiency you get -30 to all mana costs which is probably enough to make almost everything essentially free.

As an interim solution you can also add lifetap into your main links to make the skill cost life instead of mana. It's probably not a bad 5th or 6th link whilst you get mana sorted. Buying a corrupted level 20 version should be really cheap. I'm probably relying on having lifetap on most of my other skills in my build just to make casting warcries, curse and movement skills a bit nicer when not having to worry about accidentally OOM'ing myself!

I miss Elreon
I'm enjoying this build and I feel like I'm on the verge of getting it to really click for me, but this is my first league in a few years and all the new stuff is a lot to catch up on.

If we link Multistrike Support with our slam, then it doesn't seem to exert attacks, which seems like a big problem. Am I missing something? Is there a way to run multistrike with our slam and not break the build?

I'm basically spamming my war cries, and specifically using Enduring Cry for the heal when I need it. Is there a better order or method I could be using?
"
Smokerrr wrote:
I'm enjoying this build and I feel like I'm on the verge of getting it to really click for me, but this is my first league in a few years and all the new stuff is a lot to catch up on.

If we link Multistrike Support with our slam, then it doesn't seem to exert attacks, which seems like a big problem. Am I missing something? Is there a way to run multistrike with our slam and not break the build?

I'm basically spamming my war cries, and specifically using Enduring Cry for the heal when I need it. Is there a better order or method I could be using?

you got it; we dont use multistrike because it removes exerts

you can still use multistrike for general mapping and easy bosses

Hi. Which PoB I should follow? I couldn't find the newest version of the build. Can you help me please :)
"
mankafa54 wrote:
Hi. Which PoB I should follow? I couldn't find the newest version of the build. Can you help me please :)

https://pastebin.com/bw1XZjpc should work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info