[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

For some reason it is taking me a long time to kill regular metamorphs and end game bosses like elderslayers. I know I am missing my 6th link in the Tidebreaker, but it doesn't seem like adding Pulverize is going to cut bossing time in half. Am I missing DPSin my gear or jewels?
"
OUAriakas wrote:
For some reason it is taking me a long time to kill regular metamorphs and end game bosses like elderslayers. I know I am missing my 6th link in the Tidebreaker, but it doesn't seem like adding Pulverize is going to cut bossing time in half. Am I missing DPSin my gear or jewels?

pulverize 6 link makes you go from 420k initial, 295k spikes to

615k initial + 430k spikes

if you do the math for 15 spikes, 5 link is 420k + 300k x 10 (lets say 10 hit out of 15) = 3.4m dps

for 6 link, its 615k + 430k x 10 = 4.9m dps

pretty significant boost
Hi

Would you help me? I'm doing this build but I'm new to the game.

I have a hard time killing bosses and from act 6 it's hard to make maps without dying many times.

the passive points trees I'm following in order as I go up I'm adding the points.

regarding the char items, I'm trying to buy the items like the lvl 95 photo in the post, would you have other items that are cheaper?

could you give me some advice?
Will this build work with keeping vaal GS/GS full physical? and if i do that i wont need infernal cry right?
I was wondering if you were going to do a right up on the build you're doing with the 1h and shield, it seems more defensive which i want to try
"
Longzhu wrote:
Hi

Would you help me? I'm doing this build but I'm new to the game.

I have a hard time killing bosses and from act 6 it's hard to make maps without dying many times.

the passive points trees I'm following in order as I go up I'm adding the points.

regarding the char items, I'm trying to buy the items like the lvl 95 photo in the post, would you have other items that are cheaper?

could you give me some advice?

you need to make your profile public and i will give alot of feedback + starter items you can try
"
DapperDucky wrote:
Will this build work with keeping vaal GS/GS full physical? and if i do that i wont need infernal cry right?

this build already typically is full physical

infernal cry triggers combust which is seperate; it doesnt affect your slam conversion
"
DapperDucky wrote:
I was wondering if you were going to do a right up on the build you're doing with the 1h and shield, it seems more defensive which i want to try

i think my experimental version is a "success" but it still doesnt feel as tanky as need be, and its less dps then the 2h version

i think if i can min max and hit 1800 str while still having the defences i have its good, but now at 1k str its a bit meh

ill see if i can do a quick write up, do you have any specific questions?
Hello.

Thank you for this build guide. Used as my main build this league. Not bad performance so far. Clearing is very good with shockwave, but single target damage is low even with ok-tier pdps mace and gem swaps. So every boss exept map bosses causing a lot of problems and refuse to die. Idk, maybe I should press my intimidating cry more often or something wrong in the gem setup...
Hello all and thanks for the guide.

Quick question: how do you guys sustain your mana ? I sometimes find myself without mana.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info