[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
"
NervoZzo wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

you cannot trigger war cries

yes, you cast it manually to regen life and get rage

Thankks for answer.

Please, can you give me your advice? What i must to improve? I'm saving money for the ryslatha's coil belt.
Better Belly of the beast than Kaoms?

a rare chest with res and big life rolls (% max life/110+ life) is usually better then uniques

get better flasks

get better helm

get 70+ life rings

6 link tide

Thank you for your reactivity!!

When you said "better helm", do you want to say better deidbellow, or another helm?
Please, can you check my passive tree and jewels? i think its public.
What about the gems? its ok like that? good links for CWDT?

Thank for your help!
"
DieselThe wrote:
How much resistances should we aim (pre endurance charges)?

80+ of all before endurance is ideal so you dont have to worry about elemental weakness map mods
"
NervoZzo wrote:

Thank you for your reactivity!!

When you said "better helm", do you want to say better deidbellow, or another helm?
Please, can you check my passive tree and jewels? i think its public.
What about the gems? its ok like that? good links for CWDT?

Thank for your help!

yes, a rare helm (yellow) with life/res/fort effect/physical aura

jewels seem pretty budget, no real % life on them

gems look fine
i dont know why....
but Shaper Guardians totally destroy me^^
Hey brother, having no problems so far, around T11/12 maps. What should I focus my currency on next? Cheers!
"
SamouraiRed wrote:
Hey brother, having no problems so far, around T11/12 maps. What should I focus my currency on next? Cheers!

6 link tide and ryslathas coil will be biggest dps

better rares, 70+ life on all

drop the mana flask since you have mana leech
The effort you put into answering questions is impressive. I am sure I will have more questions for you as I go, but I just wanted to say thanks for the effort and time you put into the Q&A here, @frawrst.
"
trabyss wrote:
The effort you put into answering questions is impressive. I am sure I will have more questions for you as I go, but I just wanted to say thanks for the effort and time you put into the Q&A here, @frawrst.

glad to hear it. truth be told, much of the guide is outdated (it began in 3.6) but some is still relevant
First time I try this build, can anyone tell me why I die so fast?

Also if I have all my spells with reserved mana up, I have 5% mana and i'm out of mana if instantly if flask is not up
Last edited by BestRandom on May 3, 2021, 4:30:35 PM
Hateforge costs around 30 ex now... What the hell.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info