[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Hello,

Thx for the build!

I am trying a slam build for the first time and I am a bit lost about the next upgrades I should look for.
I am trying to get 6L on my tide break and thinking to replace my belt/amu with a soul tether/a rare amu and then replace my rings to get more life.
Do you have any advice about what should be my next moves? Am I missing something?

Wondering how you would change your talent tree for Overlord cluster and / or Cry Wolf cluster.

<3
I am a level 61 following this build. I have a few questions.

Summary: With the aura setup recommended (pride, 2x blood/sand) you are left with a small amount of mana. When in this state it extremely interrupts and flow in battle due to being constantly out of mana. The recommendation in the comments is to sub one of the blood/sand auras for Herald. This still doesn't seem to be enough and it constantly jarring when mana hits 0.
I have to only use 2 auras, Pride + 1x Blood/Sand or 2x Blood/Sand Auras etc.

Question: Did everyone else have this issue when leveling? Is the only solution to run less auras until I get an Enlighten Support or Rings/Amulet with Mana Leech or high regen?

Summary: Of the 3 warcry's that are recommended, I usually only get about 1 out maybe 2 at a time. This is mainly due to how the cast animation seems to make another jarring (character stops for a second) and makes for an non-smooth experience, especially when you cast 3x them (this causing mana issues as well). When watching the high tier videos of this build or similar it seems like people are somewhat mashing the keyboard for flasks and auras constantly.

Question: Am I doing something wrong? Is there a skill rotation that I should be using or privy too? Are people running spell cast time reduction somewhere (does that exist)?
feeling squishy here...
https://pastebin.com/UNJfsh8K

I'm guessing the physical reduction is to low?
or feeling due to killing to slow

planning to get awakened brutatly & belt next.
is 2x HOP ring worth it now?

do you have current build PoB? thanks.
Currently saving up for hateforge and 6 link tidebreaker. One problem I ran into is that I keep getting rekt by projectiles. Any way I could fix this?
"
Benasists wrote:
Currently saving up for hateforge and 6 link tidebreaker. One problem I ran into is that I keep getting rekt by projectiles. Any way I could fix this?

Major God - Lunaris for general mapping--Capture Ancient Architech for 10% chance to avoid projectiles i belive that helps
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ
Hello guys, i have a question, what to do from now on, i hit fast/run fast/deal 250k dps at level 88.Which items should i buy from now on i buyed awakened brutality and it didnt change the dps much like 5k is there something that i miss? Should i buy a awakened phy melee support ? ( i don't hit bleed/poison)

"
leonhart83 wrote:
I am a level 61 following this build. I have a few questions.

Summary: With the aura setup recommended (pride, 2x blood/sand) you are left with a small amount of mana. When in this state it extremely interrupts and flow in battle due to being constantly out of mana. The recommendation in the comments is to sub one of the blood/sand auras for Herald. This still doesn't seem to be enough and it constantly jarring when mana hits 0.
I have to only use 2 auras, Pride + 1x Blood/Sand or 2x Blood/Sand Auras etc.

Question: Did everyone else have this issue when leveling? Is the only solution to run less auras until I get an Enlighten Support or Rings/Amulet with Mana Leech or high regen?

Summary: Of the 3 warcry's that are recommended, I usually only get about 1 out maybe 2 at a time. This is mainly due to how the cast animation seems to make another jarring (character stops for a second) and makes for an non-smooth experience, especially when you cast 3x them (this causing mana issues as well). When watching the high tier videos of this build or similar it seems like people are somewhat mashing the keyboard for flasks and auras constantly.

Question: Am I doing something wrong? Is there a skill rotation that I should be using or privy too? Are people running spell cast time reduction somewhere (does that exist)?

Addressing 1.

Run Pride, Herald of Purity, then your choice between War Banner or Blood & Sand.

Best way to solve mana issues is with a viridian jewel with the mod #% of Physical Attack Damage Leeched as Mana. Buy whatever one you can and slot it somewhere on your tree. You can buy a nicer one with #% increased maximum Life and other damage mods if/when you have the currency.

Intelligence affix on our weapon makes meeting the requirements for Enlighten lvl 3 very easy in combination with a few jewels with int rolls or an amulet with int implicits, you can link enlighten with auras to increase available mana pool. This can enable you to make use of Blood and and as well as War Banner .

Addressing 2.

Seismic cry is the main one you should be using while mapping. Intimidating cry is for times when you need to bump DPS further (e.g. boss or tough rare mob). Enduring cry is your "oh shit" button to enable massive regen.

Link your war cries to new Lifetap Support to make them use life instead of mana. E.g. Seismic Cry > Intimidating Cry > Lifetap Support > Second Wind Support.

Max DPS rotation looks like --> Seismic Cry > Attack > Attack > Intimidating cry > Attack > Attack > Attack (now 0 exerted attacks left). Seismic cry again and repeat ad nauseum.

Critical to making this build feel very smooth is obtaining a cluster jewel with the cry wolf notable. This makes our war cries act as though there are always mobs around you, even when there are not. Combined without ascendancy this means you will always generate rage to grant damage and movement/attack speed for that improved smooth gameplay. Consider investing in one even before you have the currency/passive points for a large cluster jewel with the Overlord notable to connect it to.

Edit: Spelling
Last edited by TwistedFocus on May 3, 2021, 8:38:12 AM
"
trabyss wrote:
Wondering how you would change your talent tree for Overlord cluster and / or Cry Wolf cluster.

<3

Please find my 3.13 version of this build which made use of both cluster jewel types you mentioned as well as impale to really boost the single target DPS.

Tree has not really changed significantly between 3.13 and 3.14 so auto-updating it in PoB should be possible without error.

Auras may need fiddling with, I believe we forgo Flesh & Stone now since the nerf in 3.14 which has made it reserve more mana than previously, and in place we make use of Herald of Purity.

Last edited by TwistedFocus on May 3, 2021, 8:38:59 AM
"
ManwePoE wrote:
Hello,

Thx for the build!

I am trying a slam build for the first time and I am a bit lost about the next upgrades I should look for.
I am trying to get 6L on my tide break and thinking to replace my belt/amu with a soul tether/a rare amu and then replace my rings to get more life.
Do you have any advice about what should be my next moves? Am I missing something?

Ryslatha's Coil while expensive is an absolutely obscene dmg increase for the build.

Also critical to obtain jewellery pieces with prefix Adds # to # Physical Damage to Attacks as these small sources of added damage get effected by all our multipliers to equate to big damage increases.

Try and get your weapon to 30% quality or as close as you can, either by using beast crafting (be wary that this corrupts the weapon so make sure the sockets are as you want them) or using Hillock when placed in transportation via the Betrayal mechanic. Going from 20% weapon quality to 30% is almost but not quite a 10% dmg increase for you.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info