[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

Does someone have any suggestions on how to improve my ground slammer?

I tried Sirius for the first time and got him down to the last phase (I think), but then got destroyed. Didn't have any jewel with the "prevent corrupted blood" mod, so I think next time I bring that along. Otherwise I think I can run up to T14s with ease, and T15/T16 needs proper mods and more caution.

EDIT: Sirius fight was the 1st time ever I tried that fight, so I didn't quite know the mechanics.
Last edited by Buumis86 on Mar 1, 2021, 8:35:21 AM
"
Buumis86 wrote:

I tried Sirius for the first time and got him down to the last phase (I think), but then got destroyed. Didn't have any jewel with the "prevent corrupted blood" mod, so I think next time I bring that along. Otherwise I think I can run up to T14s with ease, and T15/T16 needs proper mods and more caution.

EDIT: Sirius fight was the 1st time ever I tried that fight, so I didn't quite know the mechanics.

Some ideas:

- Get "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" on your threshold jewel, should be cheap.

- Get 30% qual on your weapon (either corrupt it with beast crafting (Craicic Vassal) or use crafting bench from Hillock tier III in Transportation)

- Get Awakened Brutality & Melee Phys Support. This leads nicely into..

- Drop Tombfists for nice crafted Spiked Gloves or Debilitation Gauntlets

- Get Steel rings for the phys dmg to attacks implicit and also craft/buy them with phys to attacks prefix (flat sources of dmg add a lot for this build). Use catalysts to increase attack modifiers' quality

- Same goes for amulet, get/craft one with prefix phys dmg to attacks. Use catalysts to increase attack modifiers' quality

- Use an Enlighten lvl 3 to support your auras and squeeze in a War Banner

- Get a Watcher's Eye with the mod #% chance to deal double dmg while affected by Pride, this stacks nicely with Rattling Bellow cluster notable.

- Consider swapping to late game impale variant (see my profile)

Hope this helps

Last edited by TwistedFocus on Mar 1, 2021, 11:29:46 PM
What do you guys think works better, Steelskin or Immortal Call?

I feel like IC is better since with this build we stun constantly so we also generate Endurance charge very fast for IC to consume.

With 5 EC consumed we take almost no Phys. damage and the duration is increased 100% which is 2s, longer than Steelskin.

So why is the guide recommending Steelskin? Am I missing something?
"
TwistedFocus wrote:
"
Buumis86 wrote:

Some ideas:

- Get "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" on your threshold jewel, should be cheap.

- Get 30% qual on your weapon (either corrupt it with beast crafting (Craicic Vassal) or use crafting bench from Hillock tier III in Transportation)

- Get Awakened Brutality & Melee Phys Support. This leads nicely into..

- Drop Tombfists for nice crafted Spiked Gloves or Debilitation Gauntlets

- Get Steel rings for the phys dmg to attacks implicit and also craft/buy them with phys to attacks prefix (flat sources of dmg add a lot for this build). Use catalysts to increase attack modifiers' quality

- Same goes for amulet, get/craft one with prefix phys dmg to attacks. Use catalysts to increase attack modifiers' quality

- Use an Enlighten lvl 3 to support your auras and squeeze in a War Banner

- Get a Watcher's Eye with the mod #% chance to deal double dmg while affected by Pride, this stacks nicely with Rattling Bellow cluster notable.

- Consider swapping to late game impale variant (see my profile)

Hope this helps

I made the 30% quality upgrade and bought the awakened gems, I've dropped down the Tombfists for rare gloves which are far from complete, but got a nice boost from dps from there already. Gotta keep an eye for some harvest crafts to finish those.

Next step is to look for more flat phys dmg in accessories and maybe a +1 max endurance charge boots.

A lot of people are using the Redblade Tramplers, is the added phys dmg and the 5-10% reduced enemy stun threshold really that major thing?

Also I see a lot of profiles in this thread doesn't really cap or raise their chaos resistance - how do you manage the higher tier maps and their poison/chaos damage? I have raised that to 75% too and that is most likely costing me some easy dps gains now.

EDIT: Oh right, and I managed to kill Sirius the 2nd time I faced him. I think that was mostly due to learning the mechanics a little bit better, I don't think the slightly increased overall dps had that major effect on this. ;)

Last edited by Buumis86 on Mar 5, 2021, 12:25:08 AM
"
Mentats wrote:
What do you guys think works better, Steelskin or Immortal Call?

I feel like IC is better since with this build we stun constantly so we also generate Endurance charge very fast for IC to consume.

With 5 EC consumed we take almost no Phys. damage and the duration is increased 100% which is 2s, longer than Steelskin.

So why is the guide recommending Steelskin? Am I missing something?

I think Steelskin is recommended because it can feel awful losing all your endurance charges and hence having a massive drop in your dmg if you use Immortal Call.

But you can use whatever you prefer! Make the build your own this is only a guide
"
Buumis86 wrote:

I made the 30% quality upgrade and bought the awakened gems, I've dropped down the Tombfists for rare gloves which are far from complete, but got a nice boost from dps from there already. Gotta keep an eye for some harvest crafts to finish those.

Next step is to look for more flat phys dmg in accessories and maybe a +1 max endurance charge boots.

A lot of people are using the Redblade Tramplers, is the added phys dmg and the 5-10% reduced enemy stun threshold really that major thing?

Also I see a lot of profiles in this thread doesn't really cap or raise their chaos resistance - how do you manage the higher tier maps and their poison/chaos damage? I have raised that to 75% too and that is most likely costing me some easy dps gains now.

EDIT: Oh right, and I managed to kill Sirius the 2nd time I faced him. I think that was mostly due to learning the mechanics a little bit better, I don't think the slightly increased overall dps had that major effect on this. ;)

Nice!

Redblade Tramplers just have so many good stats for the build, and getting a corrupted pair with +1 max endurance charges should be extremely affordable at this stage into the league.

Of course you could get all the same stats from a rare pair these days, but Redblades are just a super easy option. It's up to you and your budget :)

Chaos resistance, again, is your own choice too. People will say that to do the real late game you need to have invested in some chaos resistance, but that's not to say you can't do it without it, you may just die more often. Some of the Rituals which do chaos damage can be pretty bonkers in late maps, but if you're confident with dodging their attacks it's of course manageable.
can do earthshatter w/ the build?
"
aigan15 wrote:
can do earthshatter w/ the build?

Yes, in the case of using any other slam skill (earth shatter, EQ, sunder) don't use Ground Slam threshold jewel! Replace with anything else you wish

Endurance charges still generated from our weapon Tidebreaker so all good

I'm thinking about getting Enlighten 4 for HoP, plus 2 Circle of guilt it would cost like 5-6 ex.

Is there any other way I should spend those ex for a better result?

Also somehow I still get one-shot pretty frequently, any change should I make to my build as well? (Currently at 7K HP and 20% Chaos Res.) Also checking PoB, changing to HoP would down my HP to around 6k3, don't know if it's bad or not.
Last edited by Mentats on Mar 7, 2021, 4:37:19 PM
Update: jump straight to Sirus 8 first time, got him to like 20% then out of portal, must learn to dodge better.

Shaper and Elder down first try, didn't know Elder was so easy like a normal map boss haha. Haven't tried Uber Elder yet.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info