[3.24] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | Slams BUFFED]

"
TSA_Ryan wrote:
should i be using the final tree from the leveling section or from the quick guide for 3.13 just a little confused

would you mind pointing out where they are different? its alot of text so hard to guess what you are asking about

EDIT: ahh i see

i am not sure when they changed, i will try to update
Last edited by frawrst on Feb 4, 2021, 1:40:56 AM
"
Buumis86 wrote:
I picked up PoE after a very long break, I think the last time I played this was during the 2.0 times. Back then I tried to play the game more in the HC leagues, but never got into the real end game due to deaths early in the 80's and so I never got properly into the PoE and the true end game mapping and grinding. Now a few years later I got the urge to get into the game again and chose to play the regular ritual league - a choice I now don't regret. Game has changed quite a bit and there's a ton of new stuff I have to get familiarized.

I chose this guide as my first character with a fresh start into the game and it has been fairly easy breezing through the Acts and now up to the tier 5-6 maps, due to the fact that most of the items are quite cheap and easily available.

Some major things I still lack is at least the Ryslatha's coil, which is out of my price range (I have currently around ~3 exalts, haven't really tried to farm currency yet) and I've been looking for cheap 24/25% Lion's Roar for few evenings now. Also I'm now thinking over the choice of saving my currency for Ryslatha's or buying the Overlord large cluster jewel first.

Also my helmet is pure trash, but again the fortify or gs40% enchanted ones are so pricy that I haven't had a chance to obtain them yet. Haven't really got into the crafting world yet. Also my neck is something that I've been looking to change.

I think my skill tree is pretty much done for, the extra future points are most likely for jewel setups or extra health?

very glad to hear it! i too started HC (with a Ground slam no doubt) back when the game had 3 acts only and difficulties. i think it was beyond HC league. when i came back in 3.3 i really wanted to recreate the slammer ^^

the off meta uniques and gear this build use is a great way to justify it as a league starter in trade league. so many 1alch-5c uniques power this build up to get to reds

ever since the pob updated to support coil proper dps for pure phys its price has skyrocketed. it can be hard to pick up but its very strong. id reommend coil over overlord jewel

some very cheap rares can get you some nice hp, something like temple mod necklace or rings are strong, same with chest if you need more links

correct, you have the basics of tree. you can now mix and match warcry nodes, more jewels, more scion life wheel etc

hope you continue to post progress :)
"
CactiEtched wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:

Impale is the true endgame dps ofr RT builds, start looking to stack to 100% without losing other key power

Would you use the impaler keystone for this build if you can get to 100% impale chance and have high attack speed, or just let the aps take care of getting multiple impales? Or maybe something like the great old one's tentacles?

you would have to try it friend; ive never done impale myself. im sure its very very powerful as we scale phys damage very high
Thought I would chime in with my update for Ritual.

Finally managed to get my pride Aul’s and double herald of purity rings so giga dps has been unlocked.

Using earthshatter and impale is an incredible increase in Dps and 1 “rotation” of 3x earthshatter and warcry will cap out your impales. Make sure 100% impale chance is achieved too. Regarding tentacle gloves, not needed with an explode chest.

Managed to craft some beefy +1 endurance boots to fix my resists:

Next chase item is an explode chest but one with +% to non curse auras. As that will be 10% more damage for myself

With my POB warrior mindset I’m at about 12m damage per spike with the goal to get to 17-20 million.

No luck with a fortify corrupted tidebreaker this league but a 30% corrupted is only 10% less damage than a fortify corrupted one.

No mana problems not having an 8 link is refreshing too.

Will keep you posted with how far I get this league. Thanks

***Quick edit, just tried maven for the first time. I was expecting a long slog of A fight as I’ve only seen YouTube/streamers do it. I had no mechanics, instant phase skip each time. Too easy with giga damage. What a build.***
Last edited by Ninjagizmo on Feb 5, 2021, 1:31:36 PM
Hopefully my character is public, let me know (1st League)

Okay, so I've gotten up to being decently comfortable in low reds, but there's definitely still a lot of room for improvement, and I've got about 8ex I can spend.

I've got a 6 Socket Tide I'm working on, and I know I could get Awakened Melee Phys and swap the Tombfists for better rares.
There's also the option of Explody Chest

I don't think I've got the cash to swap to Circles of Guilt yet, as my left ring is carrying my Lightning resist.

I know my neck isn't all that great, but it is saving me a passive point's worth of dex.

How do y'all do this? Everything has so many knockon effects :P

Edit: Fortify and Mana Leech are in my Cluster Jewel
Last edited by Iwasacashew on Feb 6, 2021, 11:02:13 AM
How come ground slam isn't used in the POB while in the guide it's part of the entire leveling and mapping progression?
"
Barkstripe wrote:
How come ground slam isn't used in the POB while in the guide it's part of the entire leveling and mapping progression?

The build works with all slam skills
Oh ok I just was wondering if I had messed up lol, thank you for the build guide btw, having a blast so far!
"
Barkstripe wrote:
Oh ok I just was wondering if I had messed up lol, thank you for the build guide btw, having a blast so far!

no worries, glad to hear it

the template works with all slams, including the elemental ones. so feel free to try all and see which one you like best
Hey there! I last tried this build in a private league in Harvest and it was REALLY fun, but unfortunately I didn't love the league mechanic (Might be one of the few people who likes it as is now, I find the crafting to be great fun but the seeds were so damn annoying) so I didn't play for long but I remember getting into like 13s with REALLY crap gear on Earthshatter.

I've switched from trade league and play SSF now and just managed to get 6 div cards for the 6 linked coronal maul. In SSF do you think it's better to play Berserker or Slayer? I'm leaning slayer as I've played quite a bit of Zerker lately (and the huge AoE seems so damn fun) but if it will be harder in SSF I guess it really doesn't matter.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info